Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why do so many player dedicated servers ban the use of brontos?

J

Josh White

Why do so many player dedicated servers ban the use of brontos?

T

Tori Trenholm

Crashes the server

J

James Riley

lags the shit out em

J

Jeremy Frierson

Lag city

J

Josh White

Cool, couldn't figure it out. Thanks guys

B

Bobby Driver

Or turn off dino harvest

C

Christopher Skye Gavin

If you did that it would be terrible or useless to take anything other than a flyer

R

Randy Grint

We have no taming restrictions on ours ☺ and no lag lol

S

Sean Lafferty

The lag from them when raiding causes the Xbox to crash

J

Jake Boughton

Most use branto ribs (or whatever they are called) titanasoir parts and giga hearts as currency to get things from the admin because it makes the server run smoother and encourages them to kill them

V

Victor Dennison

Lags the hell outta the server

J

Josh Grim Pye

ARK Island Serv has no dino limitation come join the server I'm not and admin but it's fairly boosted and I already have 7 Brontos raising more tonight after work getting ready for the admins raid base for good loot

J

Jonathan Candela

Because they are cowards

J

Jesse Low

Not on my server they ain't that bad

C

Cheech Lynn

It depends on how high the melee is on the Dino's too. But yeah, lags the crap out of the server

C

Chris Ellis

Lets be honest they people that ban them from there servers shouldnt be running servers any ways it means there internet is shit no trouble from the server i play on and 4 brontos at a time harvesting only thank that lags at that time is the name of items that i gather

S

Santiago Gonzalez

Dodecs,ankys,brontos,stegos, anything that harvest high amounts of resources with the boosted stats makes the ping spike I usually just disable the saddle engrams.

S

Shane Hammond

Am on a nice chilled pve server on ragnarok you can have as many brontos as you like if you want to check it out pm me

C

Centree Meyer

There stats are too boosted on mine work out fine. High gather rates lag the server.

I

Iam Trunk

We have no restrictions and dino harvest just got to play with the numbers a bit but makes it worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom