Contact advertising [email protected]

Why are all mercy mains so toxic??? Like how cant people play lucio and zen???

G

Giulia Ciaramella

Why are all mercy mains so toxic??? Like how cant people play lucio and zen???

A

Amber Blosser

Not all are lmao

A

Alaa Yassine

got flamed by a mercy for not having gold damage when she was pocketing the pharah all game.. feelsbadman

N

Nico Labelle

Because they're the best at everything, if they don't heal you, you cant kill anything, if they dont rez you, they're gonna die, if they get 5+ votes at the end they carried the team !

O

Oscar Jonsson

Cuz they're shit.

D

Deividas Auskelis

Main or not all peeps can be toxic when they feel the need not only mercy's

N

Nickie Harper-Williams

I’m a Mercy main but I play Zen and Lucio too

S

Shay Patterson

Is playing Lucio and/or Zen supposed to keep me from being toxic?

R

Ryan Lewis

I got news for you since you say all of us is toxic and I also main Ana so I can defend myself better

B

Brandon Ko

I’m toxic but if You’re not gonna kill anything and locks dps then I will get angry, I treat everyone the same when I’m healing even if you’re “bad” but I am gonna get angry when dps refuse to switch and can’t get I single kill even if I’m rapidly damage booosting you

I

Igor FV

As Mercy main I think we should stop being toxic and just get on the goddamn payload

N

Noah Slusher

But I'm a Zen main 3:

J

Jacob Bedillion

OMG wow let's only know how to speed boost but yell at all Mercy mains for only healing? Your logic? I am a Zen and Mercy main so I am all support. Don't go out and rant about it when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. All DPS mains like you are toxic and throw games because of supports so don't tell us what we need to do as support mains, idiot.

B

Brandon Dix

Probably because a good chunk of whether or not they lose or win depends on if xXxNarutardxXx swaps off genji the next time he leads winston right back to mercy and gets them both melted

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Okay that's it. The last straw. I'm throwing out all my hours on Zen, Ana, and Lucio and only playing Mercy.

R

Reito Shion

Reasons why Mercy gets to be toxic,

1. He/She is forced to play mercy as a solo healer.

2. He/She wanted to play Zen/Ana but got complained how insufficient it is, the heal to the team

3. Dps are doing shit.

I have been through a few matches where I fed up with my team's dps and I switched from mercy to zen. I got gold eli/obj kill and silver dmg lmao ... I am an Ana main btw.

G

Giulia Ciaramella

Sorry i should of been clear i mean one trick mercys, dont get me wrong i have like a 100 hours on mercy but i get hella excited when i can swap off

M

Morgana McBride

Mercy is more fun to play as for me

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

It's up to situation i think but one trick players are often problematic.

A

Ashley Demyan

It’s ez mode playing Mercy so why not

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom