Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who thinks Nintendo should have some kind of playable demo for their higher priced...

J

James McCord

Who thinks Nintendo should have some kind of playable demo for their higher priced games? I was going to pass until I played the demo for Disgaea 5 and because of being able to play the demo I can't wait to buy it

D

Derek Strickland

Devs/publishers should be made to have demos of all $59.99 games on the Switch, especially since those games hardly EVER drop in price!

R

Ryne Santos

Yeah, I'd like that. That aside, the UK eshop is better than the US eshop. The news is up to date and the game icon tells you if there's a demo available.

C

Charbel Jubran

Disgea is so freaking niceeeee

R

Ryan Morrison

Yeah I agree. Failing that, at least have a 30min-1hr trial. To keep playing you have to buy it.

C

Chris Echo Beach

I did exactly that. I bought it after playing the demo and now I regret it. I loved the game but found it easy too easy. I finished it in less than 8 hours! Very disappointed.

T

Tom Walsh

Definately. They should also do betas for all their online games (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe I'm looking at you) to iron out any problems.

N

Nicanor Oliva

I never understood any publisher not putting out a demo on games

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I think it would definately be in their own best interest, because I know I have a really hard time paying $60 for a game I have not tried.

J

Justin Vargo

They should Ave a demo for all games.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

You mean like Splatoon...or ARMS?

D

Damon Foley

I agree!

K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

I wish more games had demos.

J

James McCord

I've had a change of heart about Disgaea 5..more I played it well it reminds me more and more of Final Fantasy Tactics.. which I had to force myself to play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom