Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who has a game stop, amazon prime or Best Buy membership? Which is better? (For...

B

Brett Watson

Who has a game stop, amazon prime or Best Buy membership? Which is better? (For purchasing used and new software/gaming related items) I’m thinking about going to Best Buy from now on instead of GameStop for newer software. Help me and other make an informed decision.

G

Grant Morehouse

Best Buy is best bet for walk in purchases and discount. But I have amazon prime passively not for just games.

J

J.D. Hall

Best buy $30 for 2 years

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Best Buy. Hands down. I can get both Rocket League and LEGO City, physical, for $16 each.

M

Margarita Plonski

Best Buy is the better deal. If I shopped there more I would purchase it.

S

Steve Hadlick

I have Amazon prime anyway, but Best buy gamer club is so much better

M

Matthew Morley

Best Buy is the best for games

D

David Durand

Prime since it has for more uses than just gaming.

M

Mitchell Radandt

Game stop is a joke. “Let me buy a brand new game for $15 so I can sell it for $55.” I don’t support GameStop, Best Buy is alright but amazon usually has the best deals if you can wait a few days.

S

Spencer Miller

In terms of purchasing new games, Best Buy. Used is a toss up since sometimes GameStop has them cheaper than anywhere else.
Amazon’s good if you wish to take advantage of free two day shipping on non-gaming related products too.

A

Alfred Lemmon

Bestbuy gamer club...

C

Cristian Mojica

Anything is better then gamestop

S

Spencer Miller

You get I think 20% all new games with Best Buy and there’s no time limit you have to take Advantage of it like Amazon has. Just bought kh 1.5 + 2.5 for $30. Everywhere else has it between $35-$50.

J

John Starr

BB save 20% on any game that is not used and ever used game 10% and you can also get points when you buy any thing from BB to and you can also review up to 5 things a year for more points. Amazon on the other hand don't have points and there 20% is only if you buy a new game with in like 2 weeks of when it comes out or something. Also amazon prime cost like 100 a year compared to gamers club 30 for 2 years. Also so what if amazon is free shipping has bb is to if you spend at least like 35 and its not like that is hard to do.

J

Juan Miguel Iglesias Iturriza

Gamestop elite is a no brainer if you do used games.
Is the cheaper place to buy used games.
Then I use Amazon prime for new, will go to Best Buy and check out gamers club after reading all the messages here.

C

Casey Mullins

Gamers club hands down

J

John David Bryson

best Buy and it’s 20% off all the time not just preordered

M

Monica Nogmo Lee

I buy used games from GameFly after I've rented them and don't want to send them back

C

Cody Handler

I’m going to be switching to Best Buy from GameStop myself.

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

Gamestop because it still feels like a real community there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom