Contact advertising [email protected]

Who’s has moved to amd from intel and has the pro’s n con’s ?

D

Declin Dreslin

Who’s has moved to amd from intel and has the pro’s n con’s ?

W

Weston Richardson

Intel has drivers.

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

Using both. No pros or cons with performance. Just 2 processors doing their job. And NO, higher benchmark or 5sec faster rendering wont change your workflow. Drivers has also been a none issue.

C

Corey Stone

I’ve used Intel since I was four years old. I’ve used AMD computers, but I just prefer Intel.

M

Mike Neo Williams

I just prefer amd full stop lol

C

Chavlier Brown

Both are good....AMD is back on the map w Ryzen....honestly i cant believe there are still two main chip manufacturers

A

Alan Burns

I prefer AMD fullstop as well for various reasons. Better bang for your Buck. I prefer how they overclock . I also detest Intel's business practices.

J

James King

A

Alan Burns

Ryzen is pretty impressive!!!

S

Simon Condon

Intel for me, Ryzen may be decent but Intel can chuck more money into r&d than Amd's net worth so the future will remain Intel..

J

Jonathan Wahlgren

Only reason to consider one over the other is if you have a very specific task you're running on your pc, and looking on benchmarks, they have some pros and cons on different software.

B

Brice Coleman

was a high end amd supporter, dual quadfire, phase change on countless fx chips, went intel a couple years ago, never looked back.

M

Mike Neo Williams

I have no problems with ryzen is a very good CPU tbh plays everything I throw at it at good FPS all AAA titles and don't break a sweat so I'll be sticking with amd

S

Sagar Sainger

I used Intel 7700k with mce was better in games , used r5 1600( auto OC to 3.75ghz using gigabyte Mobo ) was better in everyday tasks and Alt tabbing was noticeably faster main games that had better performance on Intel were csgo and PUBG .
Although now I ve bitten the bullet once with AMD. I don't think I ll be buying a HEDT / GAMING SYSTEM from AMD , and will not get a budget system from Intel .

A

Anthony Bird

I have always been an AMD fan ... Mainly due to price

K

Kyle Alan

they were the same company all along...lol you cant deny it

A

Aliefian Damarizky S

Amd-> intel -> amd

R

Rayyan Imran

i love intel but amd is much more value

D

Dan Panosh

technically, I went from intel to AMD.
Pros of this decision, my wallet is a bit happier.
-learned that intel is not really that worth it
-Ryzen was well worth it.
-learned that much more from having AMD processors (seriously tho)
Cons. I have to deal with explaining my decision to shintel fanboys
-New buggy architecture, but I work in IT, more experience on the know how anyways

C

Christos Limnios

Intel -> AMD -> Intel -> Intel -> AMD here :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom