Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which in your opinion are the best main series Mario Games of all time??

M

Michael Beris

Which in your opinion are the best main series Mario Games of all time??

M

Maarten Tummers

SUper mario world is the absolute best..

D

Derek Beattie

Dont know how more arent putting galaxy. The magic with that series is insanee

N

Nathan Robb

Sunshine and Galaxy are tied, if not Galaxy is slightly better. I don't understand why the graph doesn't reflect that

C

Craig McKenna

Super Mario World was my first ever game. Can't really beat that feeling of nostalgia. For all who voted the same, I can imagine this being a big part of their choice.

N

Nathan Robb

I would imagine the entire demographic of those who have played the Mario games is not well represented in this group. Further still, in spite of sms and smg being better games there are probably more who have played the first few Mario games

C

Craig McKenna

Definitely Nathan. As an interesting aside, when Mario Bros. 2 was brought to the Wii, everyone said that it was the greatest Mario of all time. Different generations have their different affiliations. It's great that people can be so passionate with their vote though - shows how many solid Marios there have been over the years.

N

Nathan Robb

I'm always very pleased as I feel the quality is never slipping. The new rabbids one looks awful but perhaps I'm biased as I hate turn based play

J

Jason Cameron

Dr. Mario and Mario Vs Donkey Kong are not mainline Mario titles.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Lol Hotel Mario.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Mine is Super Mario Bros series on NES

S

Steven Kaminellis

Mario Rule 34

E

Evan Marks

I feel like I'm the worlds biggest 3D World fan. That game did everything perfect for me.
I got to play it again last thanksgiving with my dad. We played for like 7 hours straight. We don't really have the best relationship, but that was just wonderful. Exactly what Nintendo is going for with their systems

J

Jermaine Jordan

People liked sunshine. Wth are y'all smoking??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom