Contact advertising [email protected]

Which characters can carry a whole team of bronzes? I’m tired of defense matrix with...

J

Jonathan Rico

Which characters can carry a whole team of bronzes? I’m tired of defense matrix with D.Va only for my team to run into hiding or freezing everyone with Mei only to end up with my team dead from half-frozen enemies and chasing a Junkrat that got away.

L

Liam Pocknell

You're in bronze too for a reason... Your probably not carrying anyone very far tbh

A

Alexandros Angeli

Play zarya on a good level.. gg

S

Santiago Jara

Play anything that doesn't require aim, done

S

Stephen Ruiz

Lol me is really good to carry

D

Dylan Becker

Widow

B

Braden Parkes

Tracer, Pharah, Doomfist, Genji, Symmetra, Mccree, Hanzo, Widow, Junkrat

T

Trent Edwards

A decent genji, junkrat, pharah, or mccree can easily carry through bronze and silver. Anyone who can get kills alone and get out pretty much. Reaper too.

E

Ellie Anderson

Sym is actually a good hero to play at that rank from bronze - plat. Just run at people and they die. Shield gen is also super op bc ppl at that elo can't do enough damage

F

Felipe Escudero

Two words: git gud

M

Mary Gimenez

Counter-teamcomp in bronze and silver is important, you can't just carry but learn to play a handful of characters semi-decently.
Also cancer comps are stronger on this rank where everyone has shit aim/positioning/game sense so learn to play characters that will counter cancer low effort/high reward heroes like mercy/symmetra/torbjorn/junkrat/bastion.
D.va is good for KOTH, I pretty much can carry myself on KOTH fights wirh her, but I recommend you to learn winston (for symmetra/mercy), pharah (for spamrats, also nobody can aim so it's effective), junkrat (for bastion/torbjorn also people with shit positioning will run to your spam willingly) and mercy should be your go to healer, you can undo your bad team mates' mistakes/compensate them.

Tips: -soldier 76/reaper's ult can wip an entire team of bronzes during teamfights because of their positioning.
-Never underrate an enemy symmetra/bastion/torbjorn and always switch to their counters, otherwise they gonna stall tf out of your bad teammates.
-Always check the enemy team's most used heroes and try to find a common counter, sometimes you'll run into a mercy and a genji main, go winston.
-Have fun!

H

H.R. Eros

Tracer

J

John Wright

Roadhog. You don't need anyone to do anything but distract so you can get a hook and kill, then move in for Roadhog stuff on the point.

K

Kevin Thurman

Ana, hog, genji, Cree, widow, Zarya, Winston, zen, hanzo.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Pretty much every DPS and tank that can take care of themselves. Symmetra, Pharah, Genji and Zenyatta can hard carry them too. And with Bastion, wew bronzes think Bastion is broken so they just give up trying to counter him.

M

Marcelo Cardenas

Torbjorn dude. He's the reason i went from bronze to plat in a season and a halfs worth of play lol. Enemy team always goes into panic mode when they see a turret

M

Marcelo Cardenas

Also dva can carry hard. Good team fighter, most destructive ultimate, and very mobile while being able to defend teammates

A

Alli Thompson

I carry as Bastion almost every time, and as reinhart.

L

Lin Galini

I know people won't believe me but after Mercy's nerf and after i started maining her, i steady and slowly climb out of bronze elo. My win rate currently is almost 98%. Actually, me myself personally don't believe that myself but welp... :/

K

Kinz Darell

junkrat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom