Contact advertising [email protected]

Where the zen mains at and what's your rank? Do you feel like it's hard to climb as a...

S

Spencer Lawhon

Where the zen mains at and what's your rank? Do you feel like it's hard to climb as a support main?

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

zen/lucio main here, 3499sr, i feel its quite normal to climb

C

Carli Chebanova

I climbed from 1200 s5 to 2650 s7 maining zenyatta. Although I filled as Mercy A LOT during season 6 which most people did I guess. It's not hard if you take it slow and stop after a loss or two

S

Spencer Lawhon

I play primarily Zen but often flex to whatever is needed. My career high is 3988 SR (1 game away from GM #feelsbad) What I found was diamond to low masters was very hard to climb on support unless I was duo queing with a DPS main but 3700 and up was very easy to climb. Once you get into upper masters everyone knows to follow up on big plays, peel for support, target prioritization etc. In low masters and diamond these things aren't always consistent so you can hit every game saving trans, discord all the right targets, win duels against flankers... and you team still will lose team fights somehow and lose the game.

M

Mélissande Osaki

I was a Ana main in mid diam but i couldnt get higher because i felt like Ana didnt have a lot of impact on the games in Solo Q. So i switched to Zen and everything became waaayyy easier. Zen is way easier to climb with as you can defend yourself and deal a lot of damage and change a whole teamfight. Now i'm 3k8 and the difficulty i have now is trying not to be baited by genji ult when a graviton is coming up and see what ult are gonna need a trans or not.

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Zen main 3589 sr it’s easy I went from diamond to masters in less than a week

T

Trần Hiếu

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

As Zen, no. Easily climb up since I use him as an offense healer. Mid diamond.

D

David Joshua Thompson

I've climbed from silver to low diamond as Zen, and I'm most often solo queuing. If you know how to use your Discord and know how to get those headshots while staying alive, Zen really fucks shit up.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Zen Main at 2700. Fell to 2200 because people think Zen can solo heal three tanks and two snipers. Then leave the game when they realise I can't pocket them while they try to solo spawn trap the enemy

I

Isaiah Kisala

Here and don't play competitive, see it as a waste

D

Denver Scaggs

I'm in low plat as Zen

H

Hsub Meeryt

For reasons unknown, Yatta has always reminded me of an Omnic Netero. Like if the world was invaded by Chimera Ant Omnics, he would be at the Frontline with Torbjorn and Reinhardt to stop them.

H

Hsub Meeryt

J

Jacob Charley

The best way to climb in Overwatch is to be good at every category not just one. I'm currently climbing from gold but it's been tough

G

Graham Reinhardt Milne

Right here and im mid platinum :3

N

Naotsu Kun

Almost master, ana and tank main

N

Noah Slusher

I'm a Zen main but I never found much interest in comp I don't care for ranks and I think the gold weapons don't look as good as the normal colors for the most part I'm content with just messing around in game and throwing out heals and debuffs

M

Mihai Lupascu

Ana/Zen main here, top 500. I think that it's way easier to climb as a dps tbh, mostly because you have the ability to make plays, but playing support is also rewarding in some games. If you really enjoy playing Zen and want to climb by playing him work on your positioning (that's really important on every hero, but Zen is really easy to dive and has no escape so the one who plays it has a little more work to do on this aspect) and also try to improve your aim.

Z

Zach Greene

200 hours on Zenyatta here ^°^ and it's only hard if the team sucks !!! I'm very good at healing but I'm not a god at killing the whole entire team by myself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom