Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Where my gamer moms at? Enjoying my night routine, kids in bed so I'm farming until...

• Thread starter Cheryl Anne Culick
  • Start date
C

Cheryl Anne Culick

Where my gamer moms at? Enjoying my night routine, kids in bed so I'm farming until the hubs gets home! When do my fellow parents on here find time to switch and chill???

B

Brian Foster

I've got a one year old daughter and a five year old son. My son likes playing Switch with me. The rest of my family tends to go to bed early, so I stay up and enjoy the peace and play my single player stuff.

C

Charles Holmes

I just wanna say that you are so beautiful. My boyfriend thinks so too we are sitting here giving u so many compliments . You Go gamer mom!

W

William Ryzner

and let all the damn creeper comments begin

J

James Buckley

Mine's 13. She wants to hang with her friends now, so I play then.

C

Colleen Radel

early morning late night, sometimes in the middle of the day if I can manage somewhere

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

When my wife is away from work. :p

J

Joseph DeCandia

I play at work my wife unfortunately doesn’t game anymore so my daughter is now my player 2 when we’re together

S

Stormy Watts

While my one year old destroys the front room all day lol

C

Chris Jenkins

Whenever I want to because I bought it

J

Jeff Gilligan

That's the beautiful thing about the Switch. No need to wait for a certain time. Get the kids busy, find a place to sit, and play. Also nighttime if you're not in a sleeping mood.

C

Chris Smotherman

I work 3rd shift, and usually play when I get home. Everyone else is asleep, but it also has to be fit in with chores, tiredness, etc...

S

Shavawn Crowe

Hey I'm playing the exact same thing right now lol

B

Brandon Miller

boo boos

T

Travis Feltner

Late night gaming dad here

F

Freiherr Moreno

Cool great

A

Austin Schwartz

i love the Switch and u look nace

G

Gabriel Guevara

When wife and baby are asleep. I have a 10 year old and 13 year old, both boys who play with me on weekends when they’re not grounded.

M

Marie Boiling

I work nights so usually in the day time on my days off when the kids are at school x

B

Breeanne Crockett

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom