Contact advertising [email protected]

Whenever someone is overextending and spam “ I need healing” I’ll respond with “group...

M

Mark Biersack

Whenever someone is overextending and spam “ I need healing” I’ll respond with “group up” then If they die I’ll just say thanks. I’m petty like that. I ain’t leaving the rest of the team to heal your silly ass, if you’re dumb enough to overextend then you pretty much deserve whats coming next. Always stay with your team, do not trickle in.

A

Alexander Vigil

Couldn't say it better myself!

S

Sabastian Barajas

Flanker needs to understand that they're the reason health packs exist and by flanking they pretty much say I can take care of myself

R

Rudi Indra A

diary of a whiny support's main ⛑

M

Mark Biersack

Actually I’m not a support main I just play her cause y’all not knowing how to play over watch always instalock dps

S

Steven Hendrickson

Mercy and Moira both have movement abilities for a reason. Be a damn team player dude, unless they're not making an effort to even get to you..in that case fuck them for not being a team player

B

Brando Fernandes

theres a difference between spamming the command and alerting your teammates

B

Brando Fernandes

spamming creates stress on your healers making them feel like they arent doing good, now hear me out i know its rocket science to some people but like 7/10 times theres a good reason you arent getting healed but look at your surroundings maybe theres a tracer in the back or somwething. for the other 30% one or two "i need healing" will do about as equal

K

Kc Phan

When they dive and spam I need healing while still being on their back line.....

N

Nathan Morris

If only dps mains understood this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom