F

Forzadude Gaming

Will u sell it to me for 20M

F

Forzadude Gaming

U got it for 2M

C

Chris Db Built

he took it from someone that paid alot of money for it .. he sniped it... those don't get posted just cuz.. someone paid a grip and people like him go and steal it happen to me 3 times

F

Forzadude Gaming

Yea

C

Cory Blakley

It's only Stealing and sniping when you go back over and over and over and over if you just so happen to be running through the cars that you want and you see it bro you was at the right place at the right time

J

Joey Terrifyin

I love combing the ah for the good deals

J

John A Wicker

You guys are all fucking retarded nobody's snipping it's called a fucking auction house for a reason you snooze you lose stay woke

C

Chance MrWing Cox

Y'all calling me a sniper kill me if you can't read the post I checked once get over yourselves hahahaha makes me laugh harder hearing your sniped stories though

C

Chance MrWing Cox

Okay so me trying to be happy something like this happened turned into one of the most butthurt complaint posts I've seen on this page... really kids?

K

Ken Cormney

I can't me mad here Chance MrWing Cox ive randomly searched multiple times in the past and bam found one first try. Never got any messages from people so its fairly mine. If I got a message I'd work with the person if they proove it was a deal. Ah is first come first serve but there is people out there that stalk that shit just to be dicks. Ive lost many that way but it is what it is

D

Donovan Tate

Dude I'm so mad you stole my car

L

Luke Grant

I have 32 Silvia ks I'm selling them later my gt is Nothinginshadow

M

Manuel Fehrle

Why do u pay so much for that shitbox

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom