Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch When this game release the Switch gonna be sold out for months. ..get yours now! !!

O

Omar Marshall

When this game release the Switch gonna be sold out for months. ..get yours now! !!

D

Daniel Larrea

Im going digital for sure with that game

J

Jamie Rivett Carnac

Errrm what you mean when this game comes out ? The switch is already sold out everywhere ☺

R

Ryan Morrison

I would recommend keeping expectations low. We saw the fallout from Ultra Sun and Moon when people took the idea of a new game and built it up x100.

L

Luis Reyes

Just make it an rpg in an open world where you can see the pokemon roaming around please

J

J.T. Melanson

Bah, so long as it's good? I don't give a shit.

C

Caitlyn Stecker

I keep hearing that the switch is always sold out and you can't find it. But when I decided to get mine I just went to Game stop and got one.

R

Ryan Morrison

Yeah, the Switch is currently available on the Nintendo UK website

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I never understood the infatuation with Pokemon.

A

Andy Patterson

Greg Smith

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

All I ask for is couch co-op.

D

Dylan Stamper

Yes please

M

Matt Skippy

We want a rpg pokemon game like they did on the gamecube.

M

Mike Wood Jr.

Hell, you cant get a Switch now...

J

Juan Montanez

They gotta make a game like moon and sun but with better play, and a lot better graphics !

S

Simon Kraškovic

DONT owerhype it.

A

AiAi Versteeg

Zelda is a console seller too. Just look at the track record. MOST of there sucessful consoles had Zelda at launch. NOT Pokemon. Switchs probably would still be easyier to get when Pokemon comes out than it did at launch due to Zelda and the concept of the console itself. Can't use pokemon as a valid arguement for the switch selling fast. Don't get me wrong pokemon is a good game... just over hyped and over rated these days.

A

Anders Salvesen

Then they better give voices to all of the pokemon as they then have 32GB of space to use than 4gb max on the 3ds ;)

E

Ethen Jordan

Rip 3ds

B

Brandon Connelly

The switch had already been sold out since launch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom