Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One When people post something and don't like when everybody doesn't agree - they turn off...

M

Magen Marie

When people post something and don't like when everybody doesn't agree - they turn off the comments.

L

Leslie Ann Tipton

when people put up a childish post because they think it's ok to let some scum kids insult and infant you're as bad as them congrats on being a failure of a parent that you think bullying an infant is ok. grow up sometime. You're free to message me as well ;) but nooo had to make an adorable little post about me i was tired of you saying shit about me you're as bad as those 2 fucking useless kids

C

Colt Hanaway

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

C

Colt Hanaway

Thisnis why millinials are fucking retarded. And yes you don't get the satisfaction of me correcting the spelling.

T

Tyler Wilson

Millennial age range is 18 to 35. Pretty sure both of you are in that group

A

Amanda Kirkman

Tbh it looked like she shut comments down becuase she said what she needed and proved the screen shots like asked. Why would you bring this up? Has it offended you that deeply lol

M

Magen Marie

I got a laugh out of it, that's for sure. It seems it happens a lot on these groups realistically - which I laugh a lot at.

J

Jordan Rivet

So any of you guys know a good pvp server that's boosted?

A

Aj Borders

Yh you don't run your mouth about ppls kids. That type of shit is how ppl wake up in the trunk of a car. It just shows a lack of good character.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom