Contact advertising [email protected]

When dude is been group reported from griefing,bad team work, chat abuse in 6...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

When dude is been group reported from griefing,bad team work, chat abuse in 6 different games and still they are playing.

Blizzards report system♡

R

Raj Kumar

I've reported once one person. Lol in my 3rd match blizzard put him again with me. And he trolled again

S

Sam Walker

When I report people I always give specific examples. I have never got an email saying a reported account has had action taken against them. Guess I attract losers

C

Cameron Woods

Ryuuichi How the ban system works is it takes a set of 10 to 20 reports from all separate people before they actually have a good look at it, if not and your playing comp it has a decreased amount of reports from 10 to 20 over to 5 to 15. but if you report someone for specifically *Hacking* Then they get looked at pretty fast, but if you false reported them for hacking it can afflict your search for your matches as it will most likely make your group pool go over to where people like that are, people that get banned have a harder time searching if its a temporary ban, but if you Lie to blizz and you get caught out you have a chance of just your searching for matches system to be told to search for people in that catagorie

S

Stephanie Rosado

He needs to be XQC to be reported ;)

B

Brandii McLeod

It takes a lot of reports for the automated system to kick in. Don't expect it to happen so soon. This isnt cod

C

Chris Howard

i have had a few toxic people i reported weeks ago and they are still here, still i am no fan of teabagging but at least i can have some fun pissing them off till they get banned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom