Contact advertising [email protected]

What's your Steam account worth? Mine = $3160 (non-sale prices.) By my math, this...

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

What's your Steam account worth? Mine = $3160 (non-sale prices.) By my math, this adds up to $1.27 dollars a day for eleven years.

Post your results in the thead!

To see your profile ID#, log into steam, go to settings>interface>check the box for Display Steam URL address bar when available. Then go to your profile. Copy the URL under where it says STORE LIBRARY etc. and paste it to calculate how much money you've blown on games! Try not to get too morbidly depressed and/or suicidal when you see the results!

note: It says I only own one game worth more than 50 bucks, out of 598 games. So I'm thinking this is only reflective of current cost of games right now, rather than what they cost when I purchased them initially. So it's likely a much higher average number. (Seeing as Far Cry 4 was $60 bucks when it came out.) But also, I have bought a lot of bundles, so maybe that number balances out a bit?

E

Eko Prasetyo

E

Ethan S. Perry

ug now I have to remember steam log in info I haven't had to retype in years...

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

Its still not acurate..even without sales games go permanently down in price over time with sales only being a temp thing

E

Erik Bmods

Whoever dumping thousands in GPUS to mine Ether.....look at the crash was a t a low of 240 today. The bitcoin fork pretty much just killed anykind of advatnage that ether had over BTC. Smart way is to invest viat. mining is waste of time. 6 580s with the price of TH right now will take like a year to make your investmentback

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

Wrong post bro ^

J

Jesse Malabanan

I dont think it includes dota stuff that I bought

A

Austin Briggle

Damn... I got rookie numbers...

K

Kieran' Rowan

D

Daniel Soderman

A

Aiden Cameron

Cheap, but I have fun.

B

Ben Ranalli Jr

Damn not as good as I thought it would be.

M

Matija Petek

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom