Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What's your best method of base defense?

J

Joseph Mayo

What's your best method of base defense?

J

Joey Cain

Flyers, pick up riders and drag them into turrets if they do the grapple then just snipe them off and kill the unmounted tames with gigas or compound bow, loot all bodies and take them into your base where they cant get them. Drop a player on top of brontos and destroy the boxes then kill the rider. Wyverns get sniped with a fab sniper. What else did I miss?

O

Oscar Moreno

500 Alakir Buhaden Suicide Dildos.

C

Colin Valiton

I hear ddos is all the rage these days

O

Oscar Moreno

Yes, I have different colors.. I like the black ones.

N

Nathan Isbell

Demo your base and despawn everything.

J

Jeremy Clatk

Build a defensive ring of plant x and turrets on players only surrounded by pillars.

C

Colin Mullender

Hide, ive had a thatch base on official for nearly 2 months nothing has touched it yet, and can't be seen from the air and can't be seen on foot unless your within like 4 feet of it

M

Matt Johnson

A badass compound bow is a life saver when your being raided.

J

Jerry HAwkins

Never logg off

T

Thomas McLemore

Holy shit bro, isn't summer almost over and you're just getting into the game?

B

Branden Miller

Super dart monkeys

H

Henry Thomas Peal

The vest defense for is is that no base is unraidable, you just have to make it take more time/resources than it's worth, build on chokepoints, vaults are a cheap way to build a sturdy wall and you can double stack them, make so many plant turrets that when they fire it becomes a lag nightmare, always have a few turrets set to players only.

A

Andrew Morrison

Play solo with no allies so you can't be insided

L

Liam Bull

Troll

S

Stuart Mixer

Don't have a Base

B

Billy Ferguson

Team metal billboards and team metal spikes all the way there such a pain in the ass or you can spend your money cause I heard a lot of people are selling tek behems for money and just layer the shit out of your base with them and no one would want to hit your base

J

Jerry HAwkins

The best defence is a good offence. Keep hitting them untill they dont have much then build up faster

C

Christopher Simmons

Being online

C

Cody Cook

dodo and dilo armies patrolling the interior and asstons of metal spike walls all over the outside in multiple layers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom