Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's up with Nintendo's repair people? They were great on the phone, repeated back...

R

Ryan Dale

What's up with Nintendo's repair people? They were great on the phone, repeated back to me my description of the problem (a small crack near the power button) and everything seemed good. I got it back today, anticipating finally having it back, the paperwork indicated that it had been examined and the problem confirmed and repaired... and for some reason it's now worse. The crack was bigger and when I was trying to see how bad it was a tiny piece of plastic just flaked off. They didn't do anything to it and now it's worse. All they did was take off my screen protector that I actually managed to apply without bubbles (they instruct to remove any accessories, including screen protectors, but still) and repacked it in a smaller box. I had heard they were great in this area, but somebody dropped the ball.

T

Tanner Bates

getting trolled by nintendo

M

Michael Brookes

Looks like they dropped the system, not the ball

R

Ryan Dale

At least all my games and my secondary profile are still on it, so they didn't wipe the memory. I transferred my main profile/saves to my wife's Switch just in case.

J

Joe Tremblett

Most certified repair locations don’t fix cosmetic damages, only hardware failure. Still shitty they made it worse sorry man

W

Willie D Rivera

Holy crap I got that same exact nitch at the same spot, crazy

M

Mike Wyman

Got mine launch day and no scratches or dings some wear on joycons paint around buttons but not scratches

J

Jay Mert

were they foreign? A lott of "yes yes" "how for may I help to assist you today" ?

R

Rick Edghill

Send it back to them, probably it was tossed around while in transit

H

Heath Hatcher

Mine has the same problem but he did drop it out of my truck and it bounced 3 times

S

Samus Grab

Nintendo is turning into a disgusting company. This is dispicable.

Im surprised they didn't charge u for the "repair".

V

Victor Leonardo Domonik

I have the same crack and flake missing in my Switch, in that exact spot, that exact size and shape.

J

Jesse Osborne

I used to do refurbished cell phones & the volume they handle, people just make mistakes sometimes. I know that really sucks and is exactly why i havent sent in my joycons for a free repair yet

V

Victor Leonardo Domonik

Make sure you follow-up with them.

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Smash bros

T

Travis Mcleod

Order another back cover. I know it isn't what u wanted to happen but that's a quick easy fix. Might as well try a different color since you need a new one. Just keep the original cover to put back on in case u have to send it in again for something else. Also, if u want it to be an official cover u can order directly from Nintendo but u have to place a special request order because that's not offered on their site.

H

Heath Hatcher

Glad to see others have this problem hope I can get it fixed for free

T

Trevor Davis

Call them back. Be nice but persistent. They will fix it.

P

Patricia Doménech Pons

A mi me paso lo mismo con la mía y se la cambié a mi novio después de llorarle mucho

M

Michael Brünner

Is it in the same state?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom