Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What's the best way to tame troodons ? I dont particularly want to tame good Dino's to...

M

Marissa Russell

What's the best way to tame troodons ? I dont particularly want to tame good Dino's to sacrifice them to a troodon, and also if the sacrfical dino can't be on passive how does a troodon kill it when most likely the tamed Dino can one shot it? Seems like id have to tame dodos but how many of those would i need for two lvl 150s?

J

John D'Ailleboust

I'm also interested in this

R

Robert Dunlap

Hatch a few lower level baby wyverns and use them

M

Marissa Russell

I've also read the troodon won't even kill\eat certain tamed dinos. So its kinda confusing.

A

Aaron J Blender

U can use high lvl rex but u gotta nearly kill it and tranq it first using 2 pens. After its almost dead and tranqed let the troodon in and stand on the rex so it hits the rex when it tries to attack u .. something along those lines if i remember. Theres a you tube vid for it anyways..

B

Bryan Marte

Idk but be careful. My dumb ass penned a shit tom of them and they got loose.

Those little shits are pure evil

W

William Earl Hammonds

Baby giga, baby wyvern, or baby quetz. If you want a perfect tame. Can only do one at a time, won't work in a group

B

Brandon Guillory

You can use pretty much any dino. It's the amount of exp you get from the killed dino that matter. Not much of the level. They are only aggressive at night. You have to tranq the dino out and stand on top of it so as the troodon tries to attack you it attacks the dino and eats it.

M

Marissa Russell

My server has friendly fire off so i don't think I can do it that way.

J

John Chandler

Hatch high level babies

R

Robby Adkins

Build 2 3 x 3 pins with a gate on one side and in the middle walk baby rexs in line them up on the walls put 1 troodon on the other side close the outer gate and open the middle gate and walk around the pin till it kills enough baby's to tame easy as pie

T

Thomas Rice

Use babies

C

Chris Smith

I️ have full grown troodons for sale

C

Chris Smith

Bout 10 of these

C

Chris Smith

Contact advertising [email protected]