Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What's the best advice for a newb to official on pve? Just started yesterday and kind...

D

Darren Birchall

What's the best advice for a newb to official on pve? Just started yesterday and kind of lost for what to do, I duno what is the best to tame first and all that

M

Matt Henwood

Depends on the map, get yourself somethign that can harvest berries in good number parasaur(Island/Center)/morralatops(SE), that'll allow for creation of narcotics quickly, I find that to be the best start, and narcos are good for XP

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Don't beg for handouts from your server, don't take 10 times more land than you need, be friendly and don't build on someone else's doorstep. That's pretty much the PvE survive and prosper Cliff notes :p

J

Joseph Mayo

Build in-land north once you're ready, It has pretty much everything you need and it's usually isolated :)

B

Brandon Warnes

The best advice is to leave and join PvP

L

Lily Grace Dixon

^^ But only if you want to spend your days listening to people compare their dick sizes :)

T

Thomas McLemore

Just some info, you can't pick up wild dinos to tame in a safe place same with people outside your tribe or alliance

S

Sara Galusha Gerou

Bird was my first!!

D

Darcy Tingley

Watch youtube videos on how to play

T

Toby Champ

Oh

V

Vincent Gaskins

Don't go running around at night unless you are confident you will survive.

M

Meggan Rahn

A good trike

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom