Contact advertising [email protected]

What should I change with my build? Getting occasional fps drops, not running quite...

C

Cody Pierce

What should I change with my build? Getting occasional fps drops, not running quite the fps I should be I don't think either. (34-35 fps on ultra for hunter call of the wild). Please ignore cable management and such. Next on list. Pics taken before gpu/ram install.

CPU: Amd fx 8320 3.5ghz
Gpu: MSI 1050 ti
Mobo: gigabyte 78-lmt USB 3.0
Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance ddr3
Psu: 600w thermaltake
Storage: 1tb hdd, 256gb ssd

M

Marco Guerrero

AMD FX or AMD A10??

T

Tyler Killa

What games are you running? I'd change the gpu out for a 1070 if it's in your budget and change the cpu out for an i7 6th gen or newer if you're willing to go for an Intel processor

P

Paul Deering

I would upgrade your gpu. I have a fx8350 with a zotac 1080 and I see frame of about 60 when playing ultra in 4k.

V

Vincent Klein

Change you motherboard, cpu and RAM. FX series processors are ...

C

Cody Pierce

Also the CPU is stock. I know I can go to 3.9 ghz without upping voltage, should I OC?

C

Cody Pierce

Everything is normally very smooth. Pubg I run high at 60 fps steady (normally), but there are always those frame drops every few min just for a split second. Drop 10-20 fps. Cool and quiet disabled

R

Ryan Tafsir

CPU may be overheating. check cpu, gpu stats in msi after burger and then report here

C

Cody Pierce

Not overheating. Temps are watched closely. CPU never gets over 65. Gpu rarely gets over 70.

A

Alex Arriaga

Easy.

Get an Xbox One X.

J

Joezenn Sellerx

Update to Ryzen

L

Logan Koeth

Anything FX is pretty out dated... I’d shoot for a i5 and that 1050ti or even an i5 with a 1060/70 would be ideal.

J

Justin Ortega

I got pretty much the same specs with the same exact problem

Fx 8350
Gtx 1060 3gb
16gb corsair vengeance ddr3
600w corsair psu

I’m pretty sure it’s the cpu let me know if you find a fix

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

I am running that exact build. Ram, CPU, all of it. Only difference is the GPU. I have an AMD R9 390 and it runs everything I throw at it. Upgrade the GPU next. This will also help when you go to build with a newer board and CPU, since the GPU will work in any new system too

L

Luke Tsotigh Jr.

Upgrade to a 1060 or 1070 for a boost in fps.

E

Eugene Silvano

Gpu, not that powerful go for 1060 or 1070

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom