Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What settings are you guys playing on for those that get 144fps? Just curious

M

Meaux Vail

What settings are you guys playing on for those that get 144fps? Just curious

J

Joel Meyers

Spam report!

J

Joel Meyers

lol uh I run medium in pvp to hit over 170 fps then like max I think I sit around 90ish for pve

B

Brandon Passno

Depends on resolution and monitor

M

Meaux Vail

Okay I'll try stepping down to medium for PvP and see how it goes.

M

Meaux Vail

24 inch monitor, 1920x1080p

A

Armando Chavarri

I have everything maxed for the exception of one or 2 settings I have at high one being the distant draw shadow and distant quality I think...Also I have 125% on texture quality and @ 1440p the game runs at around 100 to 160 for me so I have it locked @ 72 fps and it's rock solid at that frame rate..

M

Michael Jamie Stewart

1080p Max setting 27in monitor. SLI 980ti's

J

James Walters

High, 165 fps, 27" 1440p 1080ti

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

Maxed, my gtx1070 can handle good fps, the lowest fps on my pc are 92 or 90 fps.

S

Stefan Daniel

on high with a gtx 1060 and i7 3.6

D

Donny Juan

gtx1060, 16gb ram, I7-6700. low-mid to avoid any stutters caused by my cpu, my videocard laughs about destiny

J

Jordan Cox

Ultra , gtx 1080

N

Nguyen T Nguyen

From my current setup running maxed out everything 1440p with 1080ti I run any where from 70-144

J

Jerome Holzberger

I’m running everything on max with vsync off and am averaging about 130-140 frames. Your better off capping it at 60 then your card doesn’t have to work as hard delivering frames and can focus on other aspects like draw distance and such.

K

Kristian Caldicott

Everying maxed lol

J

Jarrett Mccoll Mansfield Robinson

Everything low, I'd rather the game run above 144 constantly than it looking a bit better

K

Kimi Timoskainen

full

J

Josiah Rooney

I'm getting 100 fps consistently on ultra settings with a 1080 Ti on 3440x1440

A

Aaron Koenig

27" rog swift. Titan Xm hitting 100-150 on high. I had to turn down a couple things to medium to achieve the frame rate. Ill attach picture when I get home.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom