Contact advertising [email protected]

What roles do you believe carry the most?

• Thread starter Christian Perry
  • Start date
C

Christian Perry

What roles do you believe carry the most?

Z

Zachary Saul

Bois it's literally impossible to carry as a tank or heals. They enable the carry dps to do their job

A

Alex Tushingham

All of them, cause it’s a team effort

R

Rose Rend

Did you watch the USA vs Korea game? It was a game of who had the better supports until flow3r negated it with headshots. Especially the first match.

People really sleep on the impact supports have.

A

Andre Uva

Well it depends, carry as in keep the team alive? or carry as in go Punisher on the enemy team?

N

Nathan James

Or it's a team effort and no one carrys.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Teamwork, tbh.

V

Vynyl Shiro

That's the problem with this game. Everybody tries to carry rather than work together.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

I would say DPS, but..

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kayla Guevara

I would like to see a team win with no support... just run tank and dps who will win? No support team vs team with one or two?

T

Taran Neill St Clair

No one. In a 6v6 everyone should work together to win

M

Morton Atkins

If you're talking like it's league of legends the DPS carry the game but tanks and supports are so important and having a good support makes or breaks your games

S

Sam Walker

I don't think it's entirely right to use those three categories, heroes do more than just 1 single thing :)

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Tank give opportunity, dps push, support sustain it

I

Imzan Khan

Zarya mains

O

Onat Çalık

If someone’s carrying it’s dps. Are you stupid or what? Imagine a gm playing with diamonds and first he plays support, then he plays dps which do you think would have the most impact? You carry as dps.

Anyone can play a support decently but not dps.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

There is not carry in team. There's always that dps enemy smurf sitting on your team face, once you start countering it seriously, this guys now get personnal pocket mercy licking is ball with infinite rez so he get her ass out of silver /gold

J

Juli Perret

Teamwork & coordination > all

L

Lana Shepard

Imagine the dps and tanks with no heals tryna do anything but die

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

It's a team effort, but if one team is healing and the other team has no heals, the team with no heals goes down without taking point A

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom