Contact advertising [email protected]

What retro games is everyone playing this weekend? im playing Star Wars Knights of the...

C

Cooper Jake McKay

What retro games is everyone playing this weekend? im playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (2003). Its playable on my Athlon Thunderbird but I get about 10-20 fps on Taris with shadows and grass off, max texture at 800x600. And this is with the CPU overclocked to 1.48 ghz and the Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128 overclocked at 555 mhz. For a turn based game a slow framerate isnt that bad, and Taris has the lowest framerate of any city in the game, so it gets better after this.☺ Inside big buildings i get about 25-30 fps and 70 fps in small rooms. I love this game so much I own the original cd release, dvd collection that includes kotor 2, and I own it on steam I picked up the DVD version on a trip to Japan a few years ago.

F

Francis Meunier

this game is THAT demanding to get 60fps all the time?

T

Tom TwoJay

playd 1st prince of persia..suckd at it

S

Sean Yeske

Oregon Trail. Fuck yeah.

N

Nico Vrouwe

I try to stay away from my office during the weekend but the last game I played on Friday was Lotus 3.

S

Shane Ruetz

I actually started playing Diablo 1 with hellfire and the hell mod recently with a buddy of mine

M

Marco Conceicao

it's more than 10 years so I guess it counts as retro now:

PS: Yes, I went through that goddamn hotel and got the pics to prove it

J

Jimmy Grimple

I didn’t play much more than a bit of Commander Keen.

I plan on giving Kotor another play through in the new year!

S

Scott McAfee

Deus Ex, GOTY edition. Been meaning to play this ever since it came out. Im a few hours deep and WOW....what a game.

L

Lonnie Edwards

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Edward Burton

You forgot to mention, Fanatic and Steam is selling KOTOR for really dirt cheap right now. This is a golden chance to pick it up!

L

Lee Fu Haw

Kinda busy last weekend but manage to play Atomino (1990). Short gameplay, arcade, and lots of molecule to bind.

C

Cooper Jake McKay

On sale for $3! Highly recommend it, easily makes my top 10 PC game list :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom