Contact advertising [email protected]

What if when dva "ate" healing of some kind. I.E moira orb, ana dart, etc. It healed...

M

Max Muir

What if when dva "ate" healing of some kind. I.E moira orb, ana dart, etc. It healed her....

Discuss.

N

Nick Laus

That would be cool. But she is OP enough already :(

D

David Kapp

Its already powerful enough, no need to make it more so

M

Max Muir

But look at it in the sense of play. If you reduce her matrix amount just a bit more it will be conserved a bit more for healing. It may also reduce the effectiveness of moira and ana. Especially at higher levels of play.

J

James Jones

giving her a form of sustain however situational it may be would just make her more annoying to deal with without adding anything to her kit.

B

Brandon Culley

When d.va absorbs moira's healing orb, it does heal her and everyone around the orb for like one second. That's why you can sometimes get like 20 healing as d.va randomly

M

Max Muir

I'm talking full length of healing from whatever is left in the orb when she gets it.

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

then taker her flying XD

J

Joe Shepard

I LIKE IT!!!

M

Max Muir

No, don't take her flying just reduce her matrix again.

C

Caleb Darr Potter

She’s literally shooting the projectiles out of the air so it wouldn’t make much sense to “absorb” it.

D

Drew Franko

Take away missiles and have everything she eats store up for x amount of time and she can shot it all back out with an ability

N

Normantas Stankevicius

Then she should get damaged from the rockets, mines, bombs she eats, malfunction from the bullets etc.

TL;DR bad idea.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom