Contact advertising [email protected]

What if... AMD and Nvidia released a driver update for cards that broke their mining...

S

Szymon Wieczorek

What if... AMD and Nvidia released a driver update for cards that broke their mining capabilities and were "rendered" useless in the mining world?

O

Oliver Laasner

Or something that block mining software

J

James Nunn

Amazing

Q

Qadir Sia

Would make people happy

A

Anthony Evans

Most then could do is change the algrarithium so it doesn't work as well on hashing.

O

Oliver Laasner

But mining is not the only reason for the actual GPU prices

H

Hector Ramirez

You think with all the money they’re making they would even take the time to think about doing this?

T

Topias Olavi Salakka

It would render them useless for everything else than gaming then.

D

David Ferguson

Lmao. They wouldnt do that.

Also, thats bullshit, you cant regulate what is done with a product after its sold.

Yes, I mine with my gaming rig. My 1080ti brings in $25 a day. Thats nothing to laugh at.

D

Dmitriy Glotenko

And release a special series for mining, like Quadro or Firepro? Would be wounderful. I hope that this shit will crack soon, and prices are would drop again.

T

Tony Grandoff

Why update to it?

I

Ian Sullivan

why?? it wouldn't make gpu prices drop. its notba mining issue this time

B

Ben Govett

why yall hate the miners so much

T

Troy Lewandowski

Why would they shoot themselves in the foot like that? I'm sure they love miners

K

Kyol Hodgson

Ebay and Barclaycard would become my only websites all of a sudden.

B

Brad Wilson

I'm sure they want to just limit their profit margins.

A

Ashley Siddons

why would they do that ? are you mad ? man nvidia and amd are selling cards hand over fist to miners sometimes 5/6/7 at a time @ 800/900 quid .... why would they wanna stop that lmao they dont give a flying shit who is buying there cards long as they get there share of the profits they cudnt give a toss if ur a gamer a miner or just fancy an expensive paper weight . unfortunately as much as they make us think they care about us the gamer ...they dont ...all we all are are sales figures to them

N

Nick McCann

Why would they do that? Mining has brought profits they've only dreamed about. Mining won't stop everyone quit bitching about it.

C

Charles McClure

Bwahahaha ever hopeful aren't we? Yeah a company would never alienate a large chunk of their customers just because a few people can't afford their products.

A graphics card company wants to sell out and they are so they're happy

A

Anthony Dorsa

And turn their backs on the biggest source of demand for their products? Yeah right.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom