Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you guys think about this year's halloween? Is it better than last year's and...

K

Kidli DeWitt

What do you guys think about this year's halloween? Is it better than last year's and why? And what are your fav skins from this event? I feel like there could've been more skins. Got zen's legendary skin, pretty dope. Really hope i can get mei's next :D

Art credit: NeoArtCore Arts

F

Fernando Lopez

Ayeeeee

J

James Stark

I think there would be more content of they didn't have to assign so many developers to the report system. But all and all even though there isn't as much content as last year what they got is good. Having last year's skins available again is really cool.

정진우

Sweet pic

C

Calvin Leong

That nipslip tho

M

Morgan O'Neill

Oh

D

Dave Luiz

Oh man! That's super hot!!! <3 <3

T

Thomas Wollbrecht

Reaper and mcree skins is awesome. Mei not so much.

T

Terry Ng Chen Feng

Got this shit.Such a “new” skin

L

Lexi Danielle

I don't understand the anatomy of that areola placement.

T

Tom Erik Brauer

That yellow sticker on her head actually passifies her

J

Jay Do

again, Mei is FAT

S

Summer Smith

Tiana Higgins

B

Briana Lenoir

Skins are nice but I really wish there would be more for characters who didn't have any Halloween skins yet

T

Travas Wilson

The dragon skins pretty epic to me too

V

Vynyl Shiro

It's very...meh. Only three good skins and Junkerstein's revenge is boring after the first time. Including Endless.

Y

Yael Guery

The event is pretty boring, waves of brainless robots in a 20m long map is kinda shitty

K

Kasey Lynne

I got Mei's skin in my 2nd box! I like the new skins for this event a lot but I hate Symmetra in junkenstein's revenge haha

K

Kasey Lynne

I'm also disappointed there was no Genji skin, but at least I finally get to have my demon Hanzo skin (I became a Hanzo main right after the event, and it was like the ONE skin I didn't get)

B

Bryan Rmz Furyo

GUYS HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET SKINS, i'm at 20 box, and still NOTHING (no highlight, no skins, only icons ...)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom