Contact advertising [email protected]

What could I do for my Mei to get better? I know I know to find better placements for...

• Thread starter Kotomi Alex Narumi
  • Start date
K

Kotomi Alex Narumi

What could I do for my Mei to get better? I know I know to find better placements for my ice wall, any tips?

O

Og Kush

Be really patient and bait them. I usually have roadhog or symm in room and I just wait for them to get in. After that I just ice wall them

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

One trick I really like is to lock out a charging Reinhardt from his team. Finish him off and you can practically stomp their entire push.

A

Anthony Galloway

No play her

D

Dade Nelson

Stop fuckin dieing all the time

R

Rui Mendes

Flank and trap enemies with the wall in close range maps like numbani anubis etc, on long range bait enemies into corners where ur team is, and get priorities, freeze tanks and rclick on dps/supp thats my adv

H

Hideo Tanamachi

Idk, try flanking and annoying the hell out of the enemy, as mercy i hate every time a mei appears from behind to freeze my ass.

P

Paul Jenkins

kill more, die less

B

Brad Hanasyk

Stop playing Mei

M

Matthew Robinson

fighting in the middle of the team and freezing people is one of the best when you are not contesting cart to stall it out.

D

Dyan Long

I play sniper Mei kek

K

Kai Turner

Be annoying.
Control areas.
Headshot squishes.

E

Eli Calderon

It might sound dumb but you weapon accuracy is to high, if you notice everyone tends to have around 35% that is because they are spamming their right click a lot, that is what should happen, also don't die so much and get me kills, mei is an anti tank hero so freeze tanks but don't worry about them let your team while you get the supports, flank more me be crafty , all of mei's skill comes in game sense and making quick right decisions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom