Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What are you guys playing while waiting for D2? i am allready bored of wow (12years)...

J

Ján Murko Danczi

What are you guys playing while waiting for D2? i am allready bored of wow (12years) and diablo 3(5years)

J

Jonathan Cowger

Siege.

B

Brian Leegatus Kemp

Currently went back to d3 on my ps4 with the occasional Titan fall 2

N

Noah Arien Joseph Vanderwood

Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Wolfenstein, Cosmoteer(space ship building/mercenary game and it's free while in beta, check it out), and Witcher 3

B

Brian Leegatus Kemp

Yes and overwatch.

M

Michael Divers

Warframe, I know it's been out for years but after hearing my friend rave about it so I started playing it kind of mad at myself for not picking it up sooner. The devs are also some of the best in the business, they are very vocal about their game through dev streams and such which is something a lot of big companies don't do.

J

Josh Krogman

Work. Haven't turned my PC on since June. Hoping that if/when I pickup D2 I'll be itching to drop some big hours into it.

N

Nuno Gouveia

Playing D2 ps4 ;)

N

Nuno Gouveia

Its amazing

J

Ján Murko Danczi

pc master race, gtfo :D

L

Liam Quartz King

Well while the wait is on I got a switch. So Zelda botw, Splatoon, MK 8, are keeping me alive on there. And I play a lot of league on PC plus PUBG, art. I got a lot of shit to keep me busy.

N

Nuno Gouveia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Philip Bekkelund Helgesen

L

Lynn C Furr

Overwatch and Ghost in the Shell First Assault mostly

C

Chino Jose

H1z1 kotk

D

Darrin Hommel

Been playing PUBG and Division

D

Darin Ferraro

Friday 13th, Doom (was on sale for $14!) and Lara Croft these last couple weeks.

J

Ján Murko Danczi

wth just happend? i check bungee site few times and i saw my destiny 2 there ready to redeem on pc when its available, now it just says The Destiny 2 Beta is now open to all Guardians. Click here for more details. ...and i dont see the option to redeem my code

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom