Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Went into the icedungeon and found a dying giga and her eggs which by the way look...

N

Natasha Mason

Went into the icedungeon and found a dying giga and her eggs which by the way look like tiny spiders lol wtf lol

Z

Zach Johnson

Did the iceworm queen eat you?

P

Preston Downes

Boonk Gang?

K

Kourtney Nelson

Please tell me how to get into rag? In Texas with little power want to have some fun and can't access it. I can only do single player.

J

Josh Kershaw

They're the broodmothers eggs, it's supposed to be the broodmothers nest, the giga fell in there and got killed by the broodmother

D

Douglas Welch

That's the ice worm queen eggs

J

Jesse Jones

Omelet for days

L

Lennon Brady

They are not the gigas eggs :)

T

Travis Dillon Clark

Those would be the ice worm queen eggs, the gig fell through the ceiling and you can hit it all day but it won't die..

N

Natasha Mason

Well I went back on and had another look around at the eggs and yes you are right they are not giga eggs lol and I had a closer look at the giga and I never noticed before but it's actually got 2 holes in its side like its been bitten or shot pretty cool stuff lol

T

Travis Dillon Clark

Also, I assumed the giga was there to be the hatchlings first meal which is why it's just unconscious.

A

Andrew Cochran

Those are death worm eggs

C

Christopher Manuel

I cant even get out of spawn because others spawning and kill each other. Its funny but annoying.

D

D. F. Garrison

Dude, this is so cool. We should all post neat shit we find. P.s where is this at?

A

Alaina Loy

Awww

J

Jessie Valmoochie

those are not the gigas eggs silly.....they belong to the gigantic ice wyrm

C

Chloe'alissia Reilly

Katrina Adams

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom