A

Alex Stockdill

No surprises there

P

Philip Doogan

To be fair it's up to Sony now to pass it now

C

Cameron Noremac

To be fair, they play this dance with Sony every single update. You think they would know the steps by now

J

John Davis

To be fairer than anyone else here, there's a big bad world outside. Life's too short to be worrying about this update.

C

Cameron Noremac

But I care about this game more than the outside. It's like 106 degrees here in Texas. Why would I spend my days outside.

B

Barend Kramer

Go cry

S

Shane Sancho

My public official server is no longer available wtf

M

Mike Crane

Might not be this week people. I wish they'd just release it when the full game came. It would take away a lot of headaches with everyone.

S

Shane Sancho

They need to fix soooo many things before full release. Take as much time as they want, take all year to polish it but don't fully release this broken trash.

M

Mike Crane

Yup. There's no way stuff will be fixed by August 8th

M

Mario Mähl

Are rafts actually patched?

C

Cameron Noremac

Well they "claim" fixing duping and ddosing will be easier to fix after official release. But that really makes no logical or programming sense at all

S

Shane Sancho

Last time I managed to log in my imprint times were frozen. I can basically count on those babies dying.

M

Mike Crane

Yea I lost 9 yuts babies and 4 boss Rex babies this weekend due to lag and high ping lol. Happens all the time

S

Shane Sancho

I would flip every table in the house if that happened. If these two die I'm taking a vacation from this game. Lol

M

Mike Crane

Yea. I lost 7 blue gigga babies on the last 2x event. Figured I'd try it one more time. But they died too

P

Penny Loeb

What a shock lol

P

Penny Loeb

That's cute, at least you not kicking sweet baby Jesus

M

Mike Crane

Not today

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom