Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One We are doing a server wipe and a map change next Wednesday (the 18th) its a fresh...

L

Lyall Roberts

We are doing a server wipe and a map change next Wednesday (the 18th) its a fresh start for everyone! We are recruiting new admins, we already have 2 UK admins we just need 2 US admins! All rules below will still apply after the map change!

24/7 ragnarok PvP server!

Full PvP!

Server information:
•Very is high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•22 stone pick up!
•turret damage is at 20!
•high mating!
•high maturity!
•friendly admins!
•starter packs!
•friendly community!
•community centre!
•shops!
•2-3events a day!
•competitions!
•The starter pack contains a 225ptera with a saddle, a industrial forge and a chemistry bench (you get your starter at the green tek bubble at blue ob)

Shop prices:
•Large dinos (anything bigger than a Rex) 15K metal ingots

•Medium dinos (anything smaller that a rex and bigger than a griffin) 9K metal ingots

•Small dinos (anything smaller than a griffin) 5K metal ingots

Server rules:
•No PvP at blue ob
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•no destroying admin building for the community
•no trolling
•No wiping! Get in, get what you need and get out!

GT is: ark2k17
Facebook group is: ark2k17

D

Dalton Turner

What is the flyer move speed?

J

Jordon Moffat

Will Be Joining With 2 Others What Will The Map Change To Rag?

L

Letandre Colton

Don’t bother joining if you guys don’t want a lag fest sever check this Server out

E

Ethan Shields

Really awesome server btw

E

Ethan Shields

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joshua Crossland

Hey man For recruiting admins to help the server for example host events hand out starters if there is starters on the server ect I’m more than happy to populate the server obey the admin rules I'm 16 yr old I used to be an admin until the server crashed so I'm looking for if anyone is wanting admins I'm from the us I'm on every day especially the weekends I'm on pretty much all time Im a chilled player who dosnt attack or argue with people on the serverI’m happy to build community centres ect and help the server grow my gt: joshies giant

C

Connor Vicar Billington

Uf needed i could help out admin wise i have experience and past ownership of my own server

A

Austin Mak

What do you need an admin for?

N

Nathanael Green

Lyall Roberts if ur still wanting an admin you know me

A

Austin Harvey

I'm interested in being an admin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom