Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Was the Halloween event not supposed to be over yesterday? Is anyone else still...

• Thread starter Samantha Shkarinskyy
  • Start date
S

Samantha Shkarinskyy

Was the Halloween event not supposed to be over yesterday? Is anyone else still experiencing the event?

J

John Davis

No, although there were a few leftover wild creatures about earlier, including in my base lol

P

Pete Nicotera

It was still giving costumes after it changed back to normal ......no clue why but the day and night cycles are back to normal

M

Michael Shady

I literally didn't play during that. I was freezing the entire time lol. Had to have stacks of food on me everywhere. That was miserable lol .

P

Pete Nicotera

Trust me Michael Shady.....you didn't miss much ......it was miserable

S

Samantha Shkarinskyy

Ya I'm still finding the creepy crawlers and it's still so cold at night to kill me in redwoods

P

Pete Nicotera

At least I got this good looking fella from it

P

Pete Nicotera

135 kibble tamed too

N

Natasha Mason

I live in a swamp and it's usually hot there but since this stupid events been on its been freezing and iv been having to wear fur clothing all the time making me xtra thirsty and the cold is making me xtra hungry aswell I'm forever eating fat lol

C

Cody Sadorski

I dont think the creatures went away with update some are still left on my map i think once they all die off tgey qill be good but i wantbsome to stay perosnally i wanna go tame some halloween dinos still

S

Scott Douglas

Update just fixed it they are gone. Had a 140 Megalosaurus trapped ready to tame and update despawned it and now I can't find another. Gotta go spulunking now I guess.

L

Luciano Sesti

Not but the Dino's are still spawning

L

Luciano Sesti

I hope theyll still be there and we have 2x this weekend.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom