Contact advertising [email protected]

Today is the official debut of the Overwatch league. Wanna hear my prediction for the...

J

James Stark

Today is the official debut of the Overwatch league. Wanna hear my prediction for the LA Gladiators vs Shanghai Dragons match? Well, not really a prediction more of guarantee. I guarantee total and complete annialation of the Shanghai Dragons at the hands of the mighty Los Angeles Gladiators. I guarantee they will kick their balls up to the top of their throats and send them packing back across the Pacific with tears in their eyes. I guarantee the Dragons will go down faster than a hooker on dollar day. Los Angeles has a very proud history dominating every sport we compete in and Overwatch will be no different. Who's with me?

T

Tylor Byd Cooper

Facts b

I

Igor Posejdon

Wanna hear truth? Dynasty will win

N

Nathan Buzbee

Can we watch the OWL?

N

Nathan Buzbee

If so where?

J

James Stark

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure they'll be streaming it on twitch

D

Dan Wells

Gladiators gonna get fucked

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

if they loose im gonna laugh so hard at you man

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Lol. The only sport history associated with LA is disloyal fans. If the Gladiators lose one game, there will be a lot more fans of Dynasty, Spitfire, or whatever teams wins one or two.

J

Jay Henry

Spitfire will burn you all

R

Reynaldo Conde

Rooting for the glads! Go BIGGOOZE

T

Timothy 'TJ' Bales

Nah bro Houston is gonna win LA vs Shanghai

M

Mason Byrd

It's at 7 pm where I'm at

M

Morgana Snow

Nah dragons got this in the bag

J

James Stark

Well I guaranteed total and complete domination and that is what was delivered. For those of you that missed it, not only was it a 4-0 win for the Gladiators but the Dragons didn't even score one point on any map. For those of you that denied the ablity of the purple and silver you have been proven wrong. The real question is who's next?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom