Contact advertising [email protected]

To all the doomfist players here. Is it me or does the enemy's hit box feels a little...

D

Danny Quintero

To all the doomfist players here. Is it me or does the enemy's hit box feels a little bigger?

W

Walter Steven Paul

Nope. I've been missing punches a lot lately.

S

Skylar Sturtevant

It feels the same for the most part to me, once the bug fix (buff) on the wall hits I’ll let you know

T

Toliver Lin Maxwell

is this a jojo reference

I don't play him tooo much, but he has felt a little easier lately
Dunno though, might just not be sucking at him for once lmao

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

I've been playing him a little more. The enemy hitbox still feels totally unreliable to me but I think the meta has taken a Doomfist swing. Two things on these pseudo-Doomfist buffs:

1- The Mercy Changes: basically, getting an early kill forces a Mercy on Defense to use Rez early. Doomfist can can force Mercy into open positions to get that Rez too, and since she's slower now it puts Mercy herself at risk.
2- Moira/more tanks: I'm seeing more and more tanks in Queue. While not great for Doomfist in general I'm seeing comps as Moria+2nd Support+2 tanks+DPS. And here things get weird, because without that third DPS that was so prevelant in the Mercy meta, Doomfist simply has more staying power. Tanks generally don't do a ton of Damage, so Doomfist can actually get to the fight. And once Doomfist gets imbedded in a fight the team frequently has a healer that can help, a Lucio or Zen rather than the solo Mercy who would have to follow Doomfist around. So he's more survivable because he's not taking damage from the enemy team and he's getting healed more frequently by his own team.

He is still a real gamble but the meta has a shifted where I'm playing him on Attack at Hanamura and Volskaya with success.

T

Tommy Jay III

As someone who plays hitscan/pharah/tanks pls keep playing doomfist thanks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom