Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This RiME patch update is everything I needed and more. I've been playing all morning...

J

Joe Tremblett

This RiME patch update is everything I needed and more. I've been playing all morning and the resolution is so much better and haven't had a single FPS drop yet, if anyone has been looking into buying the game and decided not too because of these issues I'd highly recommend getting it now

N

Nolon Lawrence

I'm not sure when the patch was released but I played it about a week or two ago and the game was perfectly fine not perfectly fine I mean there's those times where there's a brief pause but this isn't an action game you're just walking around so that's not really a hindrance to gameplay. I played it all the way through and it was a fun game on the switch. The only thing I noticed and spawn wave mentioned it this morning was and I was upset about that because I had took some good screenshots that when you view the screenshots they look like ass supposedly that has been fixed though. Seriously that part sucked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom