Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One This is why Ark has issues.......they are worried about other games....

E

Eric Duval

This is why Ark has issues.......they are worried about other games.

L

Lachlan Munns

Not really, something like this would be easy to make using existing in-game assets.

E

Eric Duval

My point is they need to stay focused on the game they haven't even released yet.

J

Josh Weatherley-keep

Who's making this?

E

Eric Duval

Looks to be VR

N

Nick Alsup

Try again, Wildcard did not develop this.

"ARK Park is an virtual reality spin-off on ARK: Survival Evolved. Developed by Snail/Peacock Studio and creatively consulted by Studio Wildcard. Set to be released for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR, somewhere in the year 2017."

Z

Zachary George

Capri Wine

O

Oscar E. Marcial

Their gonna have ragnarok before us

M

Melissa McMahon

Keep whining people.... maybe wildcard will pull a complete game out of their pocket in 2 seconds... ffs give it up the game will eventually get done. READ THE HEADER AT THE START OF THE GAME WHERENIT STATES THAT ITS A GAME IN THE MAKING AND TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT IF THERE IS ISSUES.
and yeah wild card isn't making this get your info before people talk more shit

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

Well this does look ten times cooler than ark itself so I'd actually prefer if they just dumped the whole ark project and started this. At this point I probly won't even bother with Ragnarok let alone the game at full release, I already stopped playing and moved on to something better

J

Justin Arnott

And imma ddos the fuck outta that too. Lmao just kidding btw. I dont even play official anymore due to lack of time lol

D

David Stickel

Christopher Lee

A

Ali Luna

Is it just me or did the video look a lot like an ark version of the newest Jurassic World movie?

C

Calvin Shockley

Seth Christensen tell Cody and them about this

M

Mitchell Finn

Looks shit

T

Tom Lawrence

Matthew Gordon

K

Kyle Anderson

This is a shitty version of Jurassic World. I personally wouldn't have given some fucker my project.

D

Dusty Crow

Any of you seen dark and light yet? I'm dumping ark once that's released

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom