Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch They should make a zelda game that you actually play as zelda in. And then name it...

K

Kamau Breaux

They should make a zelda game that you actually play as zelda in. And then name it "Link." Just an Idea lol.

F

Francisco Mejia

They missed the opportunity, damn...

J

Jeremy Powers

Truth

G

Godwin Salas

An open world zelda game that we can create custom character..and everyone will play on online multiplayer... "US" in one world

R

Robert Lewis

And you have to save a prince named link ! Lol!

C

Cliff White

I can dig this for real!

R

Robin Flowers

I would get that game!

W

William Jarael Smith

Slightly off topic, but I would like a standalone Shiek game that plays something along the lines of Assassin’s Creed or Shadow of Mordor/War.

T

Timothy Murphy

Nah they should do the Legend of Zorldo, Linkle's Awakening.

C

Charlie Swafford

Yeah they'd never do that more than likely. Maybe her own game of some sort, but theyve already stated Zelda games you play as link. They wouldnt want to muddy the water. With one if their number one games.

J

Jay Bazely

Isn't there a NES game called Adventure of Link.

R

Reinaldo Elisei

The Legend of Link: A Zelda to the Past!

C

Christopher Stanley

Hey they made super princess peach. So why can’t Zelda have her own game?

S

Steven Kaminellis

ever heard of Zelda wand of gamalon

C

Collier Godfrey

The sad thing is that Philips still has one on Nintendo in that they are STILL scared shitless to do one because they refuse to acknowledge CD-i happened after 25 years... For crying out loud, admit they existed already. Philips and the CD-i wins until you do, lol.

J

Jason Tyldsley

^^ LOL I OWN ALL 3 OF THE ZELD CDI GAMES..ACKNOWLEDGE THESE NINTENDO

C

Charles Feasenhiser

If they can make botw as beautiful as they did, imagine Pokemon in the botw style.

J

John Morris

Modd makers did it already

M

Mike Icon

I want a LoZ / Mario collab... like, Link to the Mushroom Kingdom. Somehow Link gets trapped in the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario gets trapped in Hyrule... they have to do a combination of puzzles and platforming to fix it :)

K

Kevin Mendenhall

B A D M E M O R I E S

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom