Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 The server im in has a pretty cool rule its pvp.but has a passive pin rule. No one...

S

Shelby Clanton

The server im in has a pretty cool rule its pvp.but has a passive pin rule. No one can kill them. pretty badass.not.alotta servers have that! interested?pm.me its unoffical pc on ps4

M

Manny O Cruz

“Let’s put all Dino’s in passive except for dodos, once we get hit, then let’s raid everyone with are passive Dino’s lol

C

Chuck Priest

"Lets hide all the good loot in our passive dinos so nobody can get to it"

K

Kirsten Clanton

Its funnn

D

Darrin Spragg

Or put the passive Dino’s in front of the base as meat shieldsworst rule ever..it sucks but it’s hard to enforce..or i had the one clever shit head whistle aggressive then passive and he did that back and forth when we didn’t pay attention.

J

Jr Vanburen

One rule is u cant build ur passive close to ur base, it has to be away from ur base a lil. If ur base is in ur passive tame pin, ur dinos r free game

F

Frankie Alvarez

It's a PASSIVE PEN PROTECTION not all passives are untouchable, idk what shitty servers y'all be playing on lol

F

Frankie Alvarez

I really hope the ppl who took the time to actually drop a sarcastic comment take the time to actually look in the server..... U know cuz they got enough free times on their hands to talk shit about the rules lol

S

Shelby Clanton

a bunch a tampons these dudes are

J

Jr Vanburen

Even if you dont get good stuff from a raid its still fun trying

P

Patrick Mike Murphy

Yeah mine does asks no passive kill or wiping. People break it but get 3 strikes then youuuuur out lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom