Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 The first time I was attacked by a bat in a cave I instantly got rabies. I got swarmed...

B

Brandon Gibbs

The first time I was attacked by a bat in a cave I instantly got rabies. I got swarmed with my Dino last night above ground and didn't get them this time. Do the bats above ground not give you rabies during the event?

K

Keith Neff

They do

B

Brandon Gibbs

-.- awesome

L

Luciano Sesti

They have a chance to infect you. It's not always

D

Dustin Overschmidt

My first time in the cave I got rabies from the first one as well. Barely survived. 20 seconds later I got it again from bat number 2 and died lol.

F

Faith Strawn

Cought rabies 4 times trying to save a tribemates bird..... then he kept catching it from me... it's was a rough night in the redwoods.

C

Cody Sadorski

Turrets are ur friends guys even for pve players ive learned from past titan base wipes u gotta come packin to push off some bigger threats

C

Cody Sadorski

Also haveing an argie on floing aa pasive stationary dino on ground and haveing bird on agressive it will only go so far awat before returning to ur dino set on helps sooo juch when i found that out omg...

B

Brandon Gibbs

Thanks guys. I'm still semi new and I've only been attacked by a bat one time before last night so I assumed you got rabies anytime they attack you. I still haven't gotten into figuring out how to make antidotes so I'll deffinately be more cautious during this event.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom