Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Thanks for the add. I have been slogging along without the expansion pack. I am a...

• Thread starter Ernest Martin III
  • Start date
E

Ernest Martin III

Thanks for the add. I have been slogging along without the expansion pack. I am a decent player and my character is at 301. Just curious as to if it would be worth my time and money to buy the expansion? I am in a clan but have never played any part of the game with any of them. I got this far finishing the game, public events and Vanguard strikes.

Ì

Ìt's Mê Dahlton

To me I enjoyed the new expansion but if course I enjoy everything about destiny 2 so that decision is up to you I enjoyed it someone else might say they didn't and that it's a waste of time but if you enjoy the bungie franchise I would definitely buy it

S

Sean Conkle

If you enjoy the game and play daily its worth it, yes. Just keep expectations a bit low.

J

Jarod Poland

I personally love the expansion and there are plenty of good weapons to grind for in Brother Vance's weapon verses as well as some great lore content in the story and adventure missions. Complete the heroic ones to unlock the weapon forge and the grind begins haha

S

Shane Anderson

If you went that far you better get the season pass. It will only get better from there.

D

Danny Caldwell

I say if you enjoy the game hell yea. Get both . You will hear alot of negative bullshit on it , but skip that , amd do what you want. IMHO though ? It was a bit short the first , but I am sure the next will add a bit more. I say go for it dude.

J

Jared Duran

Don't. Wait till eververse is removed or reworked

C

Chris Hunt

If you want to really enjoy the game you need the DLC. Endgame content is the best part.

R

Roberto Naldi

Go for the expansion pass, it's relatively cheap and, if anything, you'll get more content over time

B

Bernard Straatman

The expansion is cool, new missions are good, voice acting is not as good as core game but storyline is very cool

J

Justin Law

This game is far better when played with others.

E

Eugene Mercado

I've gone solo cholo myself, but recently joined an active clan and the gameplay is so much more worth my time now. Over half of the Milestones can be done solo, so it's not really too difficult of a grind. Without guided games (which I personally don't like using), it's impossible to finish all endgame activities without friends to play with.

For leveling purposes, I suggest doing the '3 Heroic Strike,' 'Flashpoints,' 'Call To Arms,' and 'Clan XP' milestones. That's 4 guaranteed boosts above your current Power Level each week. I managed to get from Level 1 to Level 25, 328 Power Level by myself just by finishing the campaign and doing those specific milestones each week.

Also, add me if you feel like having a buddy to hop on with.

misterGLEEKO#1228

K

Kevin Carvajal

I`m just in the same psition as you are actually, including the clan hahaha, so, i just let my ward here :v

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom