Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Taking bets on the fact they haven't released the update to Microsoft for cert yet!...

R

Robert Lee

Taking bets on the fact they haven't released the update to Microsoft for cert yet! They said the patch would be out today leading you to believe it's been completed already. So knowing it's worked the "wrong" way the past couple years opinions on what will happen?

K

Kristen Ward

of course theres a update with an event

R

Robert Lee

There's always an event every time we get an update

K

Kristen Ward

i was being sarcastic :)

R

Robert Lee

I wasn't lol. There's an update during an event for xbox the last 4 updates. Each one breaking the game considerably rendering the event useless.

K

Kristen Ward

i agree

J

John Darrell Johnson

When gathering is boosted it lags it some. That said it's still a good game. You're whining about something that really partly is caused by latency which has to do with lag over distance usually. Not so much a development thing as is a game running on machines that are barely able to do it on a network that in many places isn't as solid as the game needs.

R

Robert Lee

Latency? Did you comment on the wrong post or something? We are talking about the updates that break the game every time they come out. If you have something to talk about updates and how it affects the game then sure swing away otherwise you might be a little lost....

J

John Darrell Johnson

The updates are trying to help fix latency and the memory leak I read. I guess I could've clarified. The memory leak is causing the crashes a lot of the time.

R

Robert Lee

Memory leak isn't a network issue it's an optimization issue. An optimization issue that gets worse every update where they add new stuff. The proof is in the pudding.

C

Charles Mcdonald

Had two updates in past two days lol

J

Jason Paul Goff

The guy who put the post out there only uses a certified Wild Card clock which is set 3 to 4 days behind the rest of us.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom