Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Switch almost sold 8 million units, and this was a month ago, without going into a...

G

Greysun Morales

Switch almost sold 8 million units, and this was a month ago, without going into a holiday season mind you!

A

Aaron Green

What's crazy is it took the PS Vita four years to sell 12 million, and the switch has nearly caught up to it in less than a year!

M

Michael Reddboy Davis

Thats amazing

R

Raj De Vore

Switch is selling like a Nintendo Portable, but has games that are the quality of a Nintendo Home System. Can't wait to celebrate the 1 year birthday by seeing the Switch outsell the WiiU (needs to get 14m) and the Vita (needs to get 15.7m). I think they can reach those goals if they can just manufacture enough for this holiday season :)

M

Mike Kopchak Jr.

What was the Wiis numbers? Those were impossible to get ahold of one

S

Stefan Wagner

Dont forget that Nintendo ALWAYS was a christmas holiday console. Especially in europe, germany, those financial big gifts are beeing hold up toll christmas.

H

Hakim Leveille

Mind you the constant supply shortages, i waited well over a month for mine, if the keep a high supply during commerce season (holiday season my foot), they will shatter records

A

Allan Meeks

N

Nathan Earl

I'm glad Nintendo is back. I bought Odyssey and my daughter loves it and is hogging it from me. Haha. Watching her play, reminds me of how I felt playing the NES as a kid. Getting excited over easter eggs, finally defeating a boss that frustrated me to no end and the excitement/accomplishment that goes along with it.

J

John DeVasto

I got lucky and found one day two. A target near me had five.

J

James Roseberry

DeAndrae Harley

D

Derek Simmons

It must be time for another "it prints money" meme lol

A

Alejandro A. Caro

Nintendo is killing it. I’m glad they used their creativity to keep the company running. If Nintendo died the game industry will die too. Nothing compares to the originality of Nintendo

D

Douglas Guerra Dos Santos

Vai falir

A

Alberto La Barbera

14more millions? Nah, maybe other 8 millions

T

Tyler Craig

Just imagine the games when developer will actually use Switch at it's full power.

R

Radon Emptage

I see no one around me with that..

Q

Quenton Pittard

More to come, the system nice. Just make it more hardcore and adult like like PlayStation 4. Which is a nice system too. But Nintendo can kill them in sale if they just think out the box.

M

Matthew Cherney

hopefully they ramp up their aaa games development.

R

Risshiganesh Villalan

Just release GTA 5 to it, see what happens then...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom