Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Still looking for a server with orp and map not really to bothered but stats not crazy...

M

Matthew Mcvay

Still looking for a server with orp and map not really to bothered but stats not crazy boosted thanks

B

Bradley George

Hello all! Come check out our nitrado hosted game of thrones themed ark server today!

-London based 50 slot nitrado server
-18 years old or older ONLY!
-Starter packs
-Map: ragnarok
-PvE weekdays with PvP weekends
-No ORP make alliances!
-Events/Community trading
-Boosted drops/Fishing Loot
-Community center
-Stats are everything around 8x (Some stats are more boosted)
-Facebook group -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Mcwilliam

Try my server called "name to follow" not overly boosted on the center at the moment it's not very populated as I havnt yet promoted it so plenty of space to build. Admin shops and events are all in the process of being built

M

Max Honess

D2K Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 3 servers with Cross Ark enabled to travel freely through out our cluster.

Full tech:
32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

All servers are currently live. All you need to do is search D2K under unofficial PC sessions and join our Facebook page.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and have ORP on with no timer and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period on Saturday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

J

Joe Westlund

Check out Server Wars xbox pc group page

L

Lindsay Alexandra

L

Lee Ricenpea Dunn

Check out SurvivorEvolved. 24/7 PvP with ORP enabled slightly boosted Ragnarok server. Find them on here as a page, twitter, survivetheark.com and Xbox Live. They also have a discord but you need to request to join.

B

Brody Wade Canady

Welcome everyone to my Xbox Nitrado hosted Ark server, Spirit of Ark! This is a 20 slot server, but I can and will increase the slot size if the server grows beyond that. Here I will list a few rules as well as explain the stats that have been changed. I am the only admin of this server and it will remain that way until further notice (not currently looking for admins). My Xbox GT is sL Spirit so feel free to message me on here as well as the console and I will reply as soon as possible.
FAQ:
Is ORP enabled? Yes.
Is Admin logging enabled? Yes.
Is there a starter pack? No.
Can you be admin? No.
Will there be events? Yes, I plan on having events of some sort. Example being double weekends and purges
Will the admin(s) raid? Yes, I will be playing the game like everyone else with my own tribe.
Will there be any admin abuse? No, but I will regulate the server to the rules below to keep a smooth and clean running server. IF there is ever any other admins other than me and they abuse their power they will be removed permanently.
RULES:
1. Please kill any unwanted tamed, or bred dinos until we know the stability of these servers.
2. Do NOT have a bunch of abandoned structures. If you leave an area or a starter base please demolish.
3. Avoid having dino traps scattered across the map, especially if only being used once. I do not want any clutter on the server.
4. Bases per tribe are limited to 2. Again to avoid clutter.
5. No bullying of any kind on the server. Trash talk will be apart of the game as always but refrain from taking it too far or running players off the server.
6. Please try to empty beaver dams when farming them if possible. I understand under certain situations it cant be helped and is more of a courtesy thing.
7. Tribe Limit 4. (Will change as server slots grow)
STATS:
These stats are only slightly boosted from vanilla/official settings so if you are looking for super boosted this isnt for you. With the exception of certain taming/breeding multipliers.
Health: x1.5 (15 points per level)
Weight: x2.5 (25 points per level)
Speed: x2 (3 points per level)
All other player stats are vanilla.
Dino stats are all vanilla settings besides weight at x1.5
Difficulty: 6
Exp: x2
Harvesting: x2.5
Stamina Drain: x0.75
Water Drain: x0.75
Food Drain: x0.75
Taming: x3
Hatching: x15
Maturation: x50
Imprinting: x0.0464 (Full imprint on all dinos)
Mating: x0.05
Loot Drop Quality: x1.5
Fishing Quality: x5
Lay Egg Interval: x0.25 (Non-fertal)
Crop Growth Speed: x3
Cave Damage: x3

S

Shannen Barnsley

J

Jack Roberts

J

Jack Roberts

E

Ethan Andrews

J

Jon Pietrkiewicz

Ark knights UK check it out. Great admins and awesome events! The tribes are really chill and help as well. There's a shop and prices are listed on the Facebook page

H

Henry Downie

Our starts aren’t crazily boosted
We run some great events
Cluster server between ragnarok and scorched earth

C

Cameron M Young

Boosted

24/7 the ragnorok PvPvE server!

No raiding for 7 days

Server information:
•Very is high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•22 stone pick up!
•semi fast mating!
•high maturity!
•friendly admins!
•starter packs!
•friendly community!

Until Friday:
•turret damage is at 40!
•ORP is on!
•Structure damage is really low!

•The starter pack contains a 225 griffin, a industrial forge and a chemistry bench (starters at red ob)

Shop currency is black pearls. Ask a admin for the price for somthing.

Server rules:
•No PvP at blue ob or any ob
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•no destroying admin building for the community
•no trolling
•No wiping! Get in, get what you need and get out!

Facebook group is: west coast ark24/7

W

William Leiter

Nitrado cluster slightly boosted very new!! Center, island, and rag 4x harvest 3x Taming, breeding. Community start up Pve area. Starters for tribes and players!!!
1 perfect tame tame Petra, metal tools & pike, (per player). 3x3 metal base 2 turrets 100 bullets generator, and 1 cable and 1 outlet. (per tribe) Flak armor primitive up to apprentice ( luck of the draw)(per player)
Weekly events!
Admins daily, (admins are only admins we do not play).
Very Few rules!!
Send me a message if ur interested!
Or join the Facebook page

O

Oisín Ó Cruadhlaoich

Fresh PvPvE server on the Center Map

Add Gamertag Wildarkserver68 and join game. Wildarkserver68 is a Player Dedicated server that pride itself on pushing the limits for server longevity and having consistent access for the players on the server.

Server rates are
Experience x3
Gather x5
Tame x4
Crop growth x2
Mating interval: .5
Hatch speed x10
Mature speed 5

This is a long term Player Dedicated server. My host maps usually last for months on end without issue.

This server has offline damage protection Enabled 24/7 for the next coming weeks but as the map server enters its second month offline damage protection shall be lifted on the weekends. Offline damage protection has a 15 minute window from logging off until the protection activates.

Unlike many servers Wildarkserver68 has absolutely no ingame admins playing and there is no Admin Abuse. There are no starter packs of free handouts. The Ingame community is very welcoming and helpful.

That said feel free to message the Gamertag with any questions on server settings or suggestions on setting adjustments if you find something ingame not really working out. I take all suggestions seriously and make changes only after speaking with active community members for input.

Feel free to join the Facebook group which has updates on the server and ark related topics. Joining is not mandatory for playing on the server

L

Live Cremeans

All stats are posted in screenshots on the fb page.

W

William Leiter

Nitrado cluster slightly boosted very new!! Center, island, and rag 4x harvest 2.5 weight 3x Taming, breeding. Community start up Pve area. Starters for tribes and players!!!
1 perfect tame tame Petra, metal tools & pike, (per player). 3x3 metal base 2 turrets 100 bullets generator, and 1 cable and 1 outlet. (per tribe) Flak armor primitive up to apprentice ( luck of the draw)(per player)
Weekly events!
Admins daily, (admins are only admins we do not play).
Very Few rules!!
Send me a message if ur interested!
Or join the Facebook page
no pro tho

W

William Leiter

Orp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom