Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Spoilers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Replaying the game and got to the ancient ship...

C

Callum Stanley

Spoilers
Replaying the game and got to the ancient ship part and it hit me. Only people from Lefterian can only open doors with Addam's crest on it like Pyra's door or the door to the master blade. As he founded the village after the Aegis war.

My question is how did Rex open it? Both his parents wasn't originally from Lefterian and he only ended up there when he and both of his parents were escaping a war (I believe).

Either this is a plot hole, you don't have to be born in the village and simply live there for most of your life to be counted as a Lefterian, both or one of Rex's parents was born in the village or there was another village in the Lefterian archipelago as it made up of many titans and that titan died.

C

Chris Becker

I feel like rex might be somehow related to addam, they seem to have many things in common, so maybe that's why :)

D

Daniel Smith

I think there are a few inconsistencies in this game, for example im pretty sure they say Blades take a form based on the personalities or hearts of their masters hence the random nature of the core crystals. How does that explain blades like Brigid being the same blade being passed down in the imperial royal family? It could be only the blades personalities change with blade to blade and i just misunderstand it but how does that explain Brigid having the same personality as a previous incarnation along with haze? Im curious also why Pyra is the master blade with unbridled power as an aegis and malos by comparison seems weak when he too is an aegis. Pyra also claims she wants to go to elysium to beg the architect to let her die but with her current predicament with being link to rex isn’t she mortal now? She could kill herself which I suppose would kill rex perhaps this is why she doesnt though at one point she even threatens to kill herself with siren. Just a nitpick but Jin being able to move at the speed of light is a bit daft lol light travels 300, 000,000 metres per second iirc id believe it more if he could move at the speed of sound haha

S

Santos A. Rauda

my memory is foggy but I believe the people of the war settled in leftheria. thats also why there is the hidden shrine in the center of it where adam hid the final ___

C

Collier Godfrey

Spoilers

How and why did Pyra and Mythra split? Why couldn’t Pneuma have activated the self-destruct remotely? Why could Rex’s wire reach from the World Tree for salvaging but not over a 200ft bridge? What the heck are flesh eaters anyway? Is Tora a weeb?

I think that is supposed to be a case of Addam’s descendants, NOT Letherians. Rex is implied to be a descendant of Addam (as evidenced by Mythra’s affinity) and after 500 years, people may have just assumed people from Letheria can activate these as many of them descended from Addam.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom