Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Sooooo super off topic here but would anyone else like to shit on the filth of this...

N

Nick DeMent

Sooooo super off topic here but would anyone else like to shit on the filth of this community? I mean where does this guy get off ? Is it the lightsaber too far up his asshole? Like i just don’t even understand how u can be as ignorant as this Jonathan guy is....

If anyone thinks this guy is in the right thinking buying silver makes you good at this game...please raise your fuckin hand so i can rip you a new one too

J

Jeff Trocchio

Silver is better than gold for sure.

A

Alex Elward

p2w game

N

Nilagni Banerjee

Its cosmetic stuff... but i like some of it...

C

Connor Khalifa

Grabbing popcorn

S

Steven Staniszewski

Ah, I see someone that drinks the Jim Sterling Kool aid pretty damn hard (for the record, I hate p2w, but I don't get that sense from D2. I simply don't)

Microtransactions don't bother me. If I don't want them, I don't buy them. I don't see anything majorly game-changing in Eververse, and there's generally weapons that smoke what's offered.

Also, naturally, if you grind enough, you can likely get everything, but, sure, you get a higher chance if you grind AND buy. It's like a standard raffle.

Oh, other than that, sure "get gud" comes out, too.

J

Jonathan Edward

HAHAHAHAHA I told you Nick DeMent everyone wants to look cool and I can afford to do it so why not. Haters always gonna hate little boy

J

Jared Marr

You're both idiots.

J

Jonathan Edward

My hunter just looks so cool I love it thank you eververse for the exotic Orpheus rig ornament.

N

Nick DeMent

Someone find this fuck a new lightsaber to shove up his ass... plz

A

Aj Balcılar

İt doesnt make any better but he has a point it does help acceptionally

N

Nathan G Anderson

This is like driving a big truck to compensate for a tiny penis.

N

Nathan G Anderson

Are you in the service Jonathan Edward?

I

Ian Berg

Or, since we are all gamers here, you could try to help each other instead of only trying to come down on other people that have different opinions other than your own. Talking down to someone only doesnt show how much better than them you are, but not helping someone only shows how small your view is. If you try to help someone and they dont take the advise that is their fault, but calling someone names because they like or do not like things is petty.

We should all live by the philosophy of "treat others the way you would like to be treated"

C

Ceasar Brownie Navarro

i sense some sexual frustration..easy now boys..

N

Nathan G Anderson

Ah, the overflated ego and sense of self-importance runs strong. We see these childish comments on behalf of Jonathan because he has the intellectual equivelenace of a potatoe. Trolling behavior actually takes wit and a fine sense of sarcasm. Being an alpha male rarely produces any of these required skills.

You sir are why I kneel for the national anthem.

J

Jeff Trocchio

Damn. And I thought I was in a group with some mature people. Oh right, #pcmasterrace

C

Ceasar Brownie Navarro

Looking for fellow retardians to have on my friendslist just bcus no reason.. add " Tacoman # 21247 "

C

Ceasar Brownie Navarro

im experiencing backpain

K

Kevin Smith

"Eververse gives you an advantage"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom