S

Sirasage Sedohr

here come all of the guys that religiously watch this group just to shit talk

S

Sirasage Sedohr

let me be happy about a match without your dicks getting twisted pls

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Awwww my dck jk xD you did good 19 kill streak and 3 golds not bad it was just funny the weapon accuracy but i know where it comes from since i use dva, mini dva gun xD

S

Sirasage Sedohr

Plus if I’m on the payload and I see someone from a million miles a way I shoot at them knowing damn well I’m not doing any damage so there’s that LOL

A

Austin Miller

Look at the hero damage tho. You can see that she just did like 5 damage to somebody and got the elim credit or picked off low health enemies(which is a good thing) but still it shows that you weren’t really going for it.

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Hahaha yeah then the mini rockets plenty of them will sure miss and the struggle with baby dva shooting like crazy hoping you hit somebody to go back in your mech xD

L

Luke Schirmer

I'm not sure what I'm looking at?

H

Henry Cain

You piggybacked kills off the bastion and managed to not die because you're a health pool that didn't get touched because the bastion was wiping?

S

Sirasage Sedohr

Good 2 know

U

Udi Haguel

4000 hero damage

S

Sourav Chowdhury

But OMG what? That's a live example of shit blizzard matchmaking right there. I have played like 10 qp and I had all newbies like level 7 and 10 on my team whereas the opponents had guys with stars or atleast level 50 and up. Dafuq blizzard matchmaking. And ofcourse we got pooped on. -.-

H

Heidy Daumas

M

Miryam Dai

14% weapon accuracy lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom