Contact advertising [email protected]

Some of y'all fucking amaze me. You'll complain about not being able to climb in comp...

S

Shane Hebert

Some of y'all fucking amaze me. You'll complain about not being able to climb in comp but then you'll fucking mute everyone right of the bat before the game even starts.

How is anyone supposed to communicate with you? You cant seriously expect to win like that.

T

Tj Cook

My spidey senses are saying this happened to you?

S

Syrian Skye

H

Hayden Wukong Rae

J

Justin Rodriguez

Communication doesn’t automatically mean you win. Practicing your mechanical skills > talking in mic. If you’re good, you WILL climb.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because 9 times out of 10, there's no one in team chat anyways. On top of that, your teammates are stupid and will constantly trickle in because they think they belong up there with XQC, Iddqc, Seagull and the rest of them, then when they keep getting killed they leave because they wanna blame the Mercy who was never even picked for not pocketing them. You can only kill the enemy so many times but if the team doesn't help you capture the objective and then blame you for being toxic because you got PotG it's just...frustrating. Fuck being in gold.

Y

Yacine Odin

I never join TC and im top 500

C

Caitlin Miller

While communication is definitely one of the biggest factors that goes into winning, you’ve gotta understand that most people that are solo queueing are used to annoying ass garbage bags abusing them through team chat. When I first started playing, that was why I didn’t mic. Now I couldn’t care less.. but yeah, I hear ya dude! It’s annoying. But they’re definitely doing it for a reason.

M

Matthew Sartain

Is this how you talk on Voice chat? Because that's who I mute.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom