Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So yea. Finally getting around to leveling the Titan. Hunter is still my fave , but I...

D

Danny Caldwell

So yea. Finally getting around to leveling the Titan. Hunter is still my fave , but I see now why the Titan hype is abundant lol. If you enjoy the class I would love to hear suggestions such as tactics , armor , exotics, and build. I am at about 329(because 335 weapons) atm , and was just wondering how everybody plays this class .

D

Diego Roa

I really like the sun breaker Titan, specially the tree that lets you regain your abilities much faster if you go from sun spot to sun spot.

The striker is also really fun if you have the helmet that lets you use infinite punches as long as you kill someone with each one, it also lets you use double pulse grenades which is super op

A

Aaron Paulson

Hallowfire heart with the sun breaker top tree. Gg you win

C

Connor O'Brien

Actium war rig and sweet business

J

John Hwe

Jumping up in the air then doing the arc smash is satisfying

D

Danny Caldwell

Ty guys for the positive comments. Titan really is a beast , and I appreciate the input.

J

John Hwe

Play anyway you want as long as its not void haha. I think the only thing that 'should' be is solar top tree titan for the chandeliers during baths in prestige.

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Go Sun Breaker, dominate all fields

T

Trevor J Snyder

I did titan and warlock... and surpassed 330 in 5 days. Not difficult. Just don’t really like those two classes. Their jumps are fucky.

R

Richard Bradshaw

Punch everything its what i do the bosses, the doors my car the loud cat at night

Punch to win

S

Shalley Harsh

u see enemy u punch enemy... thats the only way you play titan... occasionally put a shield up on their faces too, to spice thing up... then punch the shield

T

Tye Johnson

Striker with aynthoceps and double pulse grenades, auto rifle or better devils for kinetic, coldheart or something similar for energy and sins or it stared back for power. Pulse nade the biggest guy then punch all the little dickheads. Rinse repeat then burn the boss. Mad fun

B

Balázs Fonnyadt

I personally use Crown Splitter... It's secondary attack is awesome...

R

Rasmus Dahl

use sentinel with code of the protector and synthoceps exotic gauntlets. too strong

C

Chris Rostant

striker, double pulse, skullcap helm for exotic armour

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom