Contact advertising [email protected]

So why do you guys prefer to throw rather than actually win the game? Help me understand.

V

Vynyl Shiro

So why do you guys prefer to throw rather than actually win the game? Help me understand.

U

Uwimana Chambers

I only throw matches IF run into a Troll Mei or Symmetra. I really don't have time for people who want to grief the team on THEIR time. For those who need an example, it's MEi who purposely block the start point or portal on ledge.

L

Loo Sarango

I don't throw, I just don't listen to my teammates , I get kills tho :)

A

April Christine Thompson

If I’ve gotten bitched out at in a really toxic way I’ll throw
The worst part? I don’t feel bad about it

J

Jo Peace

Just had a match where a 4 stack on my team were not in chat. I asked them to join, or invite me to party. They actually blew donkey balls and we barely lost. Like ??? Team chat will win you more games.

A

Antti Hartikainen

Deranking / showing middle finger to abusive players. That's mostly it. Other cases usually aren't throwing.

R

Ravi Jayswal

I don't throw I just suck

D

Doug Shaw

I don't throw on my main, but if i'm boosting and you refuse to organize a team comp, then you can just have the loss. If i've hit 4376 as tracer, and you're hardstuck plat then don't tell me to play support because you think you're a pretty good genji / hanzo / reaper

S

Steven Hendrickson

Throwing is usually just an excuse for you playing like shit. Either that or you're so bad you find fun in not playing the game

E

Eric Austin Yun

I don't throw regardless of circumstance because I'm not a five year old that has to throw a tantrum due to the fact that the integrity of a VIDEO GAME is compromised

A

Aaron Icardi

These comments. Holy shit.
Now I know why I'm a babysitter in comp 90% of the time.

K

Kiên Lâm

Wintrading !!!
Fuck cyzone team !!

D

Dean Ricketts

Because it's funny

S

Shan Yea

I throw when my team is being retarded. If we're going down I'm taking everyone with me.

C

Cain Michael Estrada

You’re a punk ass bitch if you throw! tt

D

Dwayne Clark

Salty much?

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

If you want to throw just don't turn the game on. It's a game. You play to win.

C

Chris Acord

Can we just go ahead and get a game mode where reporting people for anything is invalid. I mean, we have a no limits game, wheres the no regulations game?

T

Tilton Jamalle Anderson

I don't throw for no reason, but if I see two snipers on attack (unless one is Ana), I lock in Torb until at least one of them switches. If I see all DPS and I'm the only tank or healer, I also switch to DPS until we get a proper comp.

J

Jeffrey Cayton

If you throw games, you're a pussy. Full stop.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom