Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So, what are the odds on hatching something, but both parents have 0/20 mutations, but...

J

Jenny Potter

So, what are the odds on hatching something, but both parents have 0/20 mutations, but they both pass on a mutation to the baby?

D

Daniel Shovelton

Very low i believe

J

Jenny Potter

Coz I got this,green stripes and blue feets

D

Daniel Shovelton

Thats pretty cool, im not sure if the Mutations for colour just come from one parent not 100% on that one has it got any abnormal stats?

J

Jenny Potter

Yeah stam and oxygen muts

D

Daniel Shovelton

I think youve got a colour mut from one parent and stat from another

J

Jenny Potter

I read that all stats give you a colour mut too, just sometimes it's on a zone not on the Dino. But it's got 2 stat muts and 2 colour muts yet still just says 1/20 on either side

D

Daniel Shovelton

Pretty strange, Not done much mutation breeding currently going crazy with Otters just because i think there cute haha then going to move over to Yutys and rexs i think

J

Jenny Potter

Yeah I've caught 1 M and 2 F of each Dino at 150,so tamed at 224. Trying to get the stats onto one, then make a breeding pair so can breed ones to use with best stats, keep getting colors on them too tho also got a yellow socks one which looks pretty cool

D

Daniel Shovelton

Managed tame the unicorn on my server, so im not bothering with other Equus i have the coolest one :p

J

Jenny Potter

Lol, I've not even seen one yet aha. I'm on 98 dinos atm and 17 are equus

D

Daniel Shovelton

Theres only one per server on Ragnarok, so if its tamed it has to die before a new one is spawned in i believe

J

Jenny Potter

I think they go to our island cluster, think that's where the tribe who tamed em has took em anyway

J

James Bird

I believe the odds are 1 in 16

A

Alex Beia

"Whenever you breed two dinos, you have a chance (currently observed as 2.5% based on info from the dev kit) to have a mutation occur. It does not make a difference if these two dinos are bred dinos or fresh tamed wild dinos, it's the same chance for all."

A

Alex Beia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jenny Potter

Yeah I read that, but that was for 1 mut, didn't know if 2 from wild parents was rarer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom